• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase 2024

I did a box split of these older Reddit Team and Small Batch colab cigars called, Sombrero de Copa. They were a limited 2018 release rolled at the La Zona Factory by Espinoza. I got in a hurry and laimed out on getting a full box pic. Der!. Hince the bagged up cigars. I like most all of Espinoza blends and at $175 I think we got a nice find. 6 x 46 is a perfect fit for me too. Espinoza has a way with Habano wrapper IMO.
I know what I'm smoking on Halloween now.
1721091540818.png

Corona has Davidoff Winston Churchill Late Hour petite pantelas for 50% off, I bought 4 tins, plus a number of Padrons as I transition away from Fuente. That petite pantela is outstanding!

Also found a shop in downtown Charleston that rolls their own cigars, Lianos Dos Palmas Handmade Cigars.

The two left figurados are Corojo wrappers. These are all medium to full bodied and are Nic/Dom combos. They also have a whole line of mild to medium with Dom/Ecu combos.

If you google there are photos of the shop.

IMG_9791.jpeg