• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a box and 14 singles of Oliva Master Blends at one of my local haunts yesterday, so I bought them all. Like an inch of dust on both of them, and I think they charged me the 2003 price as well, because they were cheap.

Just picked up a box of Padron 2000 Maduros. These are becoming my goto cigar. Love them in all the different vitolas too.

Had some good pickups this week from a local B&M.

5x Tatuaje Verocu Lado Occidental
2x Tatuaje Monster
1x Illusione #2
1x DPG My Father Lancero
1x Esencia Robusto
1x Esencia Petite Corona
1x Cubao Torpedo
1x La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial #2
2x Zino Platinum minis

Yesterday...A box of Tatuaje Regios. I was gifted one last week and had to have more. Best price I could find was at Leaf & Ale, box of 25, $199 with shipping...they are now out of stock..I wonder if a price increase is on its way. :angry:

Box of Franks, 3x Boxes of Oliva V Maduro, Box of Padron 80th Maduro, Box of Cubao Lancero's, 601 sampler.

Just got them! :cool:

CRUZADO.jpg

2 box's of LFD Cheroots,3 box's of Frank's(due in this week),a handful of Illisione mk's.

Just picked up a box of Padron 2000 Maduros. These are becoming my goto cigar. Love them in all the different vitolas too.

Yeah, me too. I'm actually down to my very last 2 1/2 year old 2000 Maduro and figured it was time to buy a couple more boxes (one to smoke now and the other to age). I just wish I had done this earlier because those 2 1/2 yr old smokes are very good! :)

Just ordered the 6 stick sampler of the Cruzado to see which one I like and grab a box of them. I'm hoping my Franks come in tomorrow, although I'm sure I'll get them Thursday.

Those Cruzado's sure look good, I like the dress boxes over the Illusiones SLB.

Just ordered the 6 stick sampler of the Cruzado to see which one I like and grab a box of them. I'm hoping my Franks come in tomorrow, although I'm sure I'll get them Thursday.

Those Cruzado's sure look good, I like the dress boxes over the Illusiones SLB.

I think the original illusione boxes look great, was hoping for that with my cruzado's for my box collection. Ah well, its about the cigars right! I'm ready to pull one out but figured they should sit for a bit first.

Just got my Franks and a couple others singles. A lot of selection when the Phillies win!

picked up a couple tat's at his event at Smoke Signals sat and my partargas cuelebras just got here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.