• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's worse than paying a couple times MSRP for Sharks?

You just can not seem to let it go. Don't worry yourself AVB.

I won't bother you here again with my questions.

merry christmas.

Editing your post down to nothing is not only bad form it is a bit pointless since I quoted it completely in my reply. ;) I hope you learned to search or your time here could be quite arduous.

BBS is right. I've never seen a shark with cedar wrap.

The vendor is www.cigar.com. I will add that despite my frustration with moldy sharks, they have stepped up and quickly sent replacements.

I asked them to send OpuX robustos in place of the latest batch of moldy sharks.

I went to the website and a lot of their Fuente specialties such as Opus X Fuente Fuente and some anejos are "discontinued". This seems a bit deceiving, unless they really are discontinued.

I stand corrected - I had them confused with the #55's - Carry-on...

(Snip....)

2. Are we sure these are actually SHARKS? All the Sharks I've seen and/or purchased, have a cedar wrap and are in cellophane? Perhaps they also are available naked, but I've never seen them. Or the cellophane was removed and the cedar?? Just thought it was worth a mention.
BrewMeister - I've never see a Shark wrapped in cedar; as I understand it, it's the one in the line that isn't wrapped. I've never bought nor received one wrapped in cedar. Check this photo....

Regards - B.B.S.

Let what go? I'm providing you valuable insight into how this place works. I don't mind questions provided you put forth a little effort before asking them. You'll find that true of most here.

Have a good holiday season yourself.

merry christmas.

merry christmas.

Editing your post down to nothing is not only bad form it is a bit pointless since I quoted it completely in my reply. ;) I hope you learned to search or your time here could be quite arduous.

alex, I too am puzzled. ???

Could you please elaborate on what you mean when you say that AVB "can not seem to let it go" because quite frankly, I've looked at all of your posts and your snarky comment doesn't make any sense to me at all, you've barely had any interaction at all with AVB in your time here.

Again, please explain it to me, I'm kinda slow to catch on sometimes so the more detail you can provide, the better.

Thanks. ;)

waa_2.jpg

.... :p

That is a funny picture...

Threads have a tendency to fall apart if someone posts something that is completely off-topic. Perhaps this thread had run its course, but now we will never know.

I'm not trying to single you out Alex, but your bloom/plume question has caused a number of members to lose focus of the thread.

Use the SEARCH function to research a question that you might have. If you are unable to locate adequate information to answer your question, go ahead and submit a thread.

Stumbled upon some Sharks today for $9.50 quite a bargain in N.J.! No limit either :love: