• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing for the past week. Got a sore throat on Wed...lasted to Sun. with no rest on the weekend (daughter's 2nd B-Day weekend!)...woke up Mon morning with a lung cough and then now I have a head cold! I don really feel like smoking a cigar...and today was a Rocky Patel Event at my local B&M!!! This really sucks!!! And I have a gifted Padilla 1932 that Atuck gave me waiting! God help me!!!

-Fetter

Nothing for the past week. Got a sore throat on Wed...lasted to Sun. with no rest on the weekend (daughter's 2nd B-Day weekend!)...woke up Mon morning with a lung cough and then now I have a head cold! I don really feel like smoking a cigar...and today was a Rocky Patel Event at my local B&M!!! This really sucks!!! And I have a gifted Padilla 1932 that Atuck gave me waiting! God help me!!!

-Fetter

I haven't been feeling well either Fetter. I'm gonna pick out a nice one for Saturday though.

Started off with a Quai D' Orsay Panetela from 96 courtesy of Mr. Cole's generous contest. It was a very interesting smoke. I really don't know what to compare it to but it was enjoyable and complex. After dinner I had an anejo 50 from '04.

Oliva Special G Maduro. Had it straight outta the box after a few days shipping, the burn was a lil off, but the flavor was enjoyable. Spice, light coffee, and a hint of sweetness.

Yesterday was the first day in a while that I had nothing to do after work so I had:
La Vieja Habana (Boone turned me on to these)
CAO Saprano (I got aquanted with these line in Puerto Rico)
ISOM Partigas tubo (Pops brought him back from a ski trip up north)

Smoked a maduro Sosa Pyramid last night...
Damn decent, but some aging would improve the flavors (IMO).

-Rob

Well these weren't today, but the past couple of days have been good smoking days:

Wednesday:
RASCC
Bolivar Cofradia Petit Maduro
Ovation Maduro
CAO Brazilia Gol
Connie #29
Sancho Panza Double Maduro Quixote

Thursday:
Anejo Cameroon Shark
Opus X Robusto

Hanging out with friends this weekend for the CIAA basketball tournament packing a little bit of everything. CORO,Siglo VI,Part. lusi,PSD4, RASCC,Party shorts,64PAM torpedo(from 02'),64'PAM exclusivo(04'),Padron 2000,Padron delicias. Should be a VERY good weekend!

Lit up a Hemingway Signature Maduro yesterday. Today it's got to be something with a little more kick...hmmmm.

edited to add: today was an excellent Padron '26 #6 Maduro

Yesterday I fired up the Sand Shark and a God of Fire Don Carlos. Both smokes were awesome! I really enjoyed both of them! Some kind of review should be forthcoming!

Brandon

At a herf yesterday I had an '01 H. Upmann Monarch (thanks to the BOTL on this site that gifted this smoke to me!) and an '06 RASS.

Managed to get out for lunch today and smoked a nice PSP2 from 2005.

At a herf yesterday I had an '01 H. Upmann Monarch (thanks to the BOTL on this site that gifted this smoke to me!) and an '06 RASS.
I thought the herf was called off - unless it was a different one? Anyway, I had a Trini Reyes this morning and before work I plan on a Rey Miguel Torpedo.

I thought the herf was called off - unless it was a different one? Anyway, I had a Trini Reyes this morning and before work I plan on a Rey Miguel Torpedo.

How do you like those man? Never had one but they have always looked intriguing!?

Worked in the yard most of the day, started off with a RyJ Reserva Real and then a Punch Gran Puro. The little wife and I are going out to eat tonight and when I get back I'm thinking either a PSP2 or a RASS, I never have had either so it should be a treat.

Robby

Status
Not open for further replies.