• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
2006 Por Larrañaga Lonsdale german regional exclusivo. It was very tasty, but had some draw problems in the second half. It's definitely young and probably needed to dry out a little. This cigar, IMO, has great potential with age.

The PLL exhibited a very complex flavor with vanilla, toasted almonds and mild nuances of spice throughout. It was a very good smoke, but still needs some time.

IMG_4830.jpg

I just smoked my first SLR Serie A. What a terrific cigar.
Like I really needed something else that I want to buy a box of.

I got bored and smoke just a Opus X Royal 8 and a LFD DL Lancero.

Vegas Cubanas

Not one of my favorite Pepin's, but a solid 'gar. Nubbed it while cleaning and reorganizing my garage.

It got the job done, but I don't see too many of these in my future.

Been smoking Padron 2000 M like they're going out style lately. Never really been a big Padron fan, but these 2000 M's do it for me. A box is in my near future.

4 red salmon, 2 silver salmon and as an expirement, 1 black rockfish

:laugh:

Oh yeah... a BBF '03

Padron 1926 #6 Maddy, and a VSG Illusion, back to back, made my head hurt, but in a good way

I had a Cabaiguan Corona Extra with a year of age on it, and a Carlos Torano Exodus 1959. This is my third Exodus 1959 that I have not enjoyed! I'm done with these guys, regardless of everyone elses opinions of them.

After all the talk about the mold issues on Anejos, I removed the cello and cedar on all I have. I found 3 which may have the beginning of mold issues, so I cleaned it off the best I could and sacrificed the Shark last night, with the other 2 to follow shortly.

My first Shark and it was quite wonderful.

Ken

En Fuego Maduro Toro today.

I love these smokes. They're the house smoke for marcsheldon's place and they're great. This one didn't let me down.

I may just have to call Marc up and order me a bundle.

Smoked a Pepin Cuban Classic petite lancero straight OTT from my first box. Out-friggin-standing. :thumbs:

Last night I had a Trinidad Colonials from '05. Very good to start, then turned a little bitter. Tonight might have to be an Anejo or Hemi classic SG. Decisions, decisions.....

Last night I had a favorite....LFD Lancero.....MMMMMmmmmmmmm. I was flying high for a couple hours! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.