• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Are You Drinking 2024

Wapatoolie. A 7.3% IPA from Commonwealth Brewing Company in Virginia Beach. My current favorite. First aromas are similar to pineapple and mango. Hoppy but nice and smooth. On tap at the brewery or anywhere it is served on tap taste a tad better than in the can to me but it could just be the atmosphere.:)

Attachments

• IMG_1045.jpg
    IMG_1045.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 3
Wapatoolie. A 7.3% IPA from Commonwealth Brewing Company in Virginia Beach. My current favorite. First aromas are similar to pineapple and mango. Hoppy but nice and smooth. On tap at the brewery or anywhere it is served on tap taste a tad better than in the can to me but it could just be the atmosphere.:)
That sounds like an IPA I'd like. :)

Normally the Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest collabs are pretty good, but I'm not really digging this year's release. Too hoppy for the style.

uMMATPz.jpeg

I like their offerings. Some a just a tad watered down for me though. Of course this is coming from someone who loves DIPA's and TIPA's though.