• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vegas Robaina Unicos

The second one was in response to the post from LGHT where he was talking about how he liked the aged ones you two dickheads. :laugh:

My favorite Famosos so far are from 2004
fu.gif

Smoked one of these today.... '04. Nice smoke, had a few burn issues down at the bottom but the ash held on for about 2". Lotsa smoke with a dark grey ash. even wth the burn issues was still able to "nub" it. Last inch of the cigar was even better tasting than the begining.....
banana.gif

the robaina plantation is just 12 miles west of pinar del rio in the vuelta abajo tobacco region its still run by the original family. the old man whos 84 or so was in europe when i was there but one off his forman gave us a nice tour of the fields,barns and storage sheds. very cool place they rolled a few cigars the treditional way with out forms using paper instead to set the shape,excellent smokes. the h huppmann factory in havana makes most of the vegas robaina and it pisses off the family as they mix other leaves with the blend instead of only the plantation products. they promised to make a few boxes if i gave them a few weeks notice and robaina will sign and date them.
planning to return in oct ,nov.

vitasea said:
the robaina plantation is just 12 miles west of pinar del rio in the vuelta abajo tobacco region its still run by the original family. the old man whos 84 or so was in europe when i was there but one off his forman gave us a nice tour of the fields,barns and storage sheds. very cool place they rolled a few cigars the treditional way with out forms using paper instead to set the shape,excellent smokes. the h huppmann factory in havana makes most of the vegas robaina and it pisses off the family as they mix other leaves with the blend instead of only the plantation products. they promised to make a few boxes if i gave them a few weeks notice and robaina will sign and date them.
planning to return in oct ,nov.
[snapback]196219[/snapback]​

Seems to clash with the information posted here. According to this, none of the Robainas tobacco is used in the production of VR.