• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vegas Robaina Unicos

mrjinglesusa

CP Chemist
Anyone have any thoughts on this cigar? Read some good reviews on it but wanted some other feedback. TIA

I was gited some by a BOTL. And will smoke one this weekend.. Looking forward to it.

alexgtp said:
I was gited some by a BOTL. And will smoke one this weekend.. Looking forward to it.
[snapback]193608[/snapback]​

OK, but that doesn't help me now, does it? :sign: ;) That said, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this one...

mrjinglesusa said:
alexgtp said:

OK, but that doesn't help me now, does it? :sign: ;) That said, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this one...
[snapback]193609[/snapback]​

I know but I had to pad my posts.. :thumbs:

alexgtp said:
mrjinglesusa said:
alexgtp said:

[snapback]193609[/snapback]​

I know but I had to pad my posts.. :thumbs:
[snapback]193615[/snapback]​

Me too.
;)

My least favorite VR only because I generally don't like piramide vitolas BUT VRs are one of my top six Havanas. I love they way they taste :thumbs: . VRs tend towards the strong side which is why I like them. The wrappers tend to be very delicate so take care when removing the label (if you do that) and since it's a piramide, you'll probably be using a DBG to clip it anyway so you shouldn't experience any problems with the wrapper cracking or unraveling.

I smoked a VR Don Alejandro a few days ago where I ad wrapper problems which was annoying but the fact that these are great cigars outweighed the wrapper problems.

Thanks for the input guys - I appreciate it. Think I will go ahead and order some. :thumbs:

And that's 700...

:thumbs:

And that's 700...

700? only 6300 to go until 7000 :laugh:

Oh oh, that was #6666 for me
smiley15.gif

Great cigar, especially with age. Freshies can be a bit harsh and strong as hell. With five years of age they are still very full bodied but much smoother.

I have a couple of these sitting in the Cooler that I have not tried.... now I'm looking forward to them.... hopefully this weekend... Father's Day seems like a good day

:D These are my favorite ISOM of all :p . Med bodied, buttery smooth, light sweet spice, and that definate ISOM flavor and aroma :thumbs: . Got a box last week and I'm already on the 2nd row :0 . In fact I'll think I'll have another right now :rolleyes: . Waiting for my next box right now too.

I love VR's, but the famosos are the way to go. There are still a few vendors with 97's in stock if you don't mind paying around $300 a box. After smoking one you will have to admit they are well worth the price.

I dunno what it is with these but I've smoked aged VRs and the ones that tasted the best to me were my Famosos from '04.

coventrycat86 said:
The best Famosos I ever smoked were from '04 :thumbs:
[snapback]193738[/snapback]​

coventrycat86 said:
I dunno what it is with these but I've smoked aged VRs and the ones that tasted the best to me were my Famosos from '04.
[snapback]195027[/snapback]​

Is this what starts to happen when you get a lot of posts, or is this HOW you get a lot of posts?

:sign: ;)