• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

US Weather Todayo

Pugman1943

This screen shot is accurate as of this moment. See what you think. Comments please.

IMG_0884.jpeg

Nice and cool here this morning, even wore a long sleeved shirt for my morning smoke.

Good morning America ( except Kann ). Todays weather current for 9/4/24. Most of the country is dry, mid south belt has rain activity and that mess in the SW is more rain in a large portion of Texas. Have a fine day.

IMG_0904.jpeg

so, what are the dots....I think we need a CP map function

Current National,weather for 9/5 with the country fairly dry and portions of rain in MS, AL, SC and TX. Hope you keep your powder dry and enjoy a good stick.

IMG_0906.jpeg

All I see is dots, not much weather. Are there supposed to be temps on this map?

Reactions: MX
Good morning on 9/6 @ 0633 hrs. The country appears very free of precip so far today. @bfreebern , those dots are radar reporting stations which I removed today for an easy view. This is a new program, so I do not know yet about temps. I will look into that. If you have a specific request, ask me. I run over 10 radars, some with that ability. It is complex so I am still learning. Ok, todays map is almost totally dry and not much activity. 0702 I decided to run another site, with the attached results below. Well, there is a conundrum for you, will go back to the other owners and bring up this question. And finally a third site for Ben.

IMG_0911.jpegIMG_0913.pngIMG_0914.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, it's 9/7 and we are packed and ready for our trip from Boston, thru the St. Lawrence and then Quebec. 11 days of frolic for us old folks. Today I grabbed two radar the one being from NWS ( National,Weather Service ). Let's see whatcha got.

IMG_2024-09-07-083251.pngIMG_2024-09-07-083138.pngYou