• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ugh, another first timer

smoothsm0ker

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have been using a source that went sour on me. I need help finding a very trusted vendor, one that won't screw me.

Yes, I am fully aware of how noob I sound, but I just wanted to thank all of you for the support, and the great tips that this place provides.

Anyone want to PM me some love?

I have been using a source that went sour on me. I need help finding a very trusted vendor, one that won't screw me.

Yes, I am fully aware of how noob I sound, but I just wanted to thank all of you for the support, and the great tips that this place provides.

Anyone want to PM me some love?
If by "lurker" you mean reader, then you should expect the responses you've gotten and will get for this as your first post. There is no shortcut and no excuse.

Wilkey

Come on' take it easy on the guy... Just ask around and I'm sure you'll find someone that will be willing to share the knowledge. Just a little newb sympathy. Everyone has to start somewhere, but the best places for me have been cigarbid, cigars international, and famous, but don't go to Cbid for premiums or else you will get screwed. And if you are talking about sources for "OTHER" cigars then yeah, it's not tolerated on any forums to talk about that, just to save you some future embarassment and ridicule.

And if you are talking about sources for "OTHER" cigars...
That's why I assumed he posted in the Cuba forum.

Newb love is fine. It starts with one's introduction post in the Intros Forum. For him to state that he's been a long time lurker/reader and then to flout the customs regarding a sensitive subject is just plain irresponsible or dismissive. Either way, it's ill-advised.

Wilkey

Newbie love and respect are both a two way street. If someone truly has been lurking here for any amount of time they would realize the incredible size of the blunder that this guy just made.

Smoothsmoker, Cuban cigars are illegal in the US and we as a forum do not and will not condone nor support any activity such as you are describing. There's another forum out there called Cigar Family which is much more tolerant and forthcoming with such information, I would suggest you give them a try.

As others have said you should know the response if you have indeed been lurking and reading.

You should also know that there is no need to ask that question if you were reading the right things at CP.

Since you have been a long time reader, you know to make you first post in the intro section... :whistling:

This day gets better and better. I think I'm going to have to cancel my plans tonight! :sign:

I am sorry for a major Newbie mistake I did not look at the section this was posted in (Island of Cuba). I will pay attention next time, I am sorry if I step in where I should not have.
I only sent "NC" links, I did not pay attention... I am sorry CP-ers

I am sorry for a major Newbie mistake I did not look at the section this was posted in (Island of Cuba). I will pay attention next time, I am sorry if I step in where I should not have. I only sent "NC" links, I did not pay attention... I am sorry CP-ers

Go to the corner and say 12 Hail Marys, 3 Our Fathers and smoke one Moontrance for what you have done...

I've been lurking and reading this board for a while. Its obvious that this kind of question is not only ridiculous but not responded to well by the senior members of this board. I guess we all have to start somewhere but trust is built over time.

Good luck in your search.

I am sorry for a major Newbie mistake I did not look at the section this was posted in (Island of Cuba). I will pay attention next time, I am sorry if I step in where I should not have. I only sent "NC" links, I did not pay attention... I am sorry CP-ers

Go to the corner and say 12 Hail Marys, 3 Our Fathers and smoke one Moontrance for what you have done...

Now the Moontrance is just cruel and unusual punishment!!!

Thank you :laugh:

Thank you :laugh:
Keep in mind, that there are two kinds of Contrition, perfect and imperfect. Perfect contrition means you are truly sorry for having offended us. Imperfect contrition means your sorry only because of the beating your apt to get. Which are you?

Doc.