• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Turning it down a notch

For as long as I can remember, I have been a big bold full bodied cigar smoker. An LFD Double Ligero, Pepin Blue, RoMa Neanderthal, or a My Father really hit my stride.

But, anymore, I seem to be looking for something on the medium side, and aside from the standard Fuente and Pardon, I am looking for cigars that are softer, like me!

I have never liked the Connecticut wrapper, but I am willing to re-explore them. I do love a Sumatra, Oscuro, and Cameroon wrapper, and the Mexican San Andres is starting to gain some traction.

So, I am asking for suggestions, I am not afraid of smaller cigar makers, as long as the cigar is good, then the size of the operation does not really matter

Thak you in advance

T
Same dog is humping my leg, I’m currently experimenting with lots of new brands, I tend to migrate to Dominicans, mainly I like the flavors better, generally. I might start squatting to pee if I keep going down this path.

Not a conn fan either. The espernay may fit your new profile, quite nice all around. I like the le ferme.

Same dog is humping my leg, I’m currently experimenting with lots of new brands, I tend to migrate to Dominicans, mainly I like the flavors better, generally. I might start squatting to pee if I keep going down this path

Same dog is humping my leg, I’m currently experimenting with lots of new brands, I tend to migrate to Dominicans, mainly I like the flavors better, generally. I might start squatting to pee if I keep going down this path.
Too funny!