• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Traveling to Aurora

duke duke

I'll be in Aurora, CO this Tue-Fri. Any area B&M or lounge recommendations?

Thanks!

duke

First place that comes to mind is Casa Smurf. There is a B&M in the middle of Aurora, near Mississippi and Chambers called Smoker's Delight. Its run by a nice Korean lady who calls herself K.C. Dog, you up for a smoke?

First place that comes to mind is Casa Smurf. There is a B&M in the middle of Aurora, near Mississippi and Chambers called Smoker's Delight. Its run by a nice Korean lady who calls herself K.C. Dog, you up for a smoke?

Yep, I'm up for it! Sending you a pm now.

duke

Lemme know if you guys get something together and I will see if I can make it over.

The Blue Skin Inn is still a possibility, but I like Smoker's Delight (sounds like a cigarette store, doesn't it?). Dog, I think we should burn one and goof off while Duke works.

Hey, hey, hey...that just doesn't sound right! Libations anyone? If so and I can make this work, first round's on me. Yoos twos will definitely hear from me by tomorrow, provided I'm still alive.

duke

Hey, hey, hey...that just doesn't sound right! Libations anyone? If so and I can make this work, first round's on me. Yoos twos will definitely hear from me by tomorrow, provided I'm still alive.

duke

Does KC sell booze? I've never HERF'd there.

I don't think they do. I know it is a little bit south (Yosemite and C-470) but the Robusto Room has a nice smoking area and a good selection of beer and scotch. They are always are excellent to deal with as well. Other then that Stanley Papa's has a new store on Arapahoe and I25 with a large smoking area but no liquor license yet. LMK.

I don't think they do. I know it is a little bit south (Yosemite and C-470) but the Robusto Room has a nice smoking area and a good selection of beer and scotch. They are always are excellent to deal with as well. Other then that Stanley Papa's has a new store on Arapahoe and I25 with a large smoking area but no liquor license yet. LMK.

I've been to Robusto - nice joint, but a bit of a travel for me.

Smoker's Delight does indeed sell booze. I actually had a single malt scotch last time I was there. If the weather holds up, are you guys interested in tomorrow night, say 7 0'clock? If it gets worse we might have to take a look at hooking up my next trip. What do ya think?

duke

Pretty sure you can count me in, I will confirm later tonight. :thumbs:

It was great to meet you guys tonight, a couple of great generous brothers. Bruce right after you left, the B&M owner started singing karaoke! A little weird yes but damn entertaining. :laugh: :thumbs:

Looks like I got out just in time! :laugh: KC is Korean, guys. She has a shrill voice - not a thing I'd wish on anyone.

Seems its a small world, though. Dog and I damned near worked for the same employer at the same time some years ago. He and my eldest son DID work together. Jesse says you're :thumbs: Jonas!

Duke Duke is stand up in my book also. Nice to put faces with the name, fellas! I wish I could have stayed longer.