• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
These bad boys will go up in flames tomorrow, can't wait to try my first DCM Torpedo.

weekend_smokes.jpg

Last night ducking out of the rain a Diplomaticos No. 5. The last from my humidor. If was so good, i can't say that I was sorry to see it go.

Damn iPhone! Joe -- looking forward to seeing you as well! The Opus Shark was excellent. The LFD was outstanding. And the Padron was incredible.
At Outlaw again today. So far I have had a PAN Principe and LFD Mysterio Oscuro. I just lit up a Casa Fuente Corona Gorda.

I had an 04 Sir Winston this morning and it was spot on from the first 1/4". This afternoon was a Cuaba Salamon from 07 or 08. It was one of the biggest disappointments I've had in a long time. I've smoke four others out of the same box and they were wonderful. This tasted like a young, cedary cigar that still had the ammonia flavor to it. I smoked 3/4 before I gave up. Tonight I am going to watch the river rise and have an Opus X that I've been holding onto for more than 5 years.

I fired up a Davidoff 100th Anniversary Robusto and it was pretty tasty. On my way back from Houston, I fired up another Diamond Crown JC Churchill.

Just finished a LFD Air Bender Guerrero, started off with nice mild flavors was thinking where is the....then bam!

Hit in the face with a rush of spice, leather and peppery goodness that I crave.

IMO, the stick needs some downtime, and it will be a winner. :thumbs:

Damn iPhone! Joe -- looking forward to seeing you as well! The Opus Shark was excellent. The LFD was outstanding. And the Padron was incredible.
At Outlaw again today. So far I have had a PAN Principe and LFD Mysterio Oscuro. I just lit up a Casa Fuente Corona Gorda.
Ended my smoking with an Anejo Shark. It has been a good two days of smoking!

Ended my smoking with an Anejo Shark. It has been a good two days of smoking!

Nice! I had an unbanded-I don't know what cigar last night with the crew. That was pretty good. This afternoon with a couple of the crew an Anejo 50 that had 1.5 years on it that was mighty tasty!

DPG Black Robusto - been out of these tasty gems for too long. :love:

The bright shiny thing is out, a light breeze is blowing, the crocuses are blooming.

Perfect day to relax outside in the yard with the two pups and the wife while enjoying a Padron 2000 mad.

Enjoying this DCM Torpedo, a cup of coffee and this guys company. It's a beautiful day in SoCal!

361e9e54.jpg

c80ff8ae.jpg

Nice in Newark with all the college kids getting drunk. They leave strange scat - big red cups! :)

'10 Boli PC sitting on the front steps listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers

'08 JLP Cazadore while playing with the Jeep

Status
Not open for further replies.