• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Jake Wyatt - Herbert Spencer

Dominican - San Andreas Maduro wrapper.

Med-full

1000012905-jpg.87154

1000012903-jpg.87155

Who gave you that one? I know that’s not a $3 cigar! 😆

Hahahahahaha. You're right, it's not a $3 cigar. And, it's sooooo nice !

Caught sight of what the nice folks in AU refer to as a "...double banded dollar gobbler..."...lol. Ramon Allones 'Club Allones'...box code GOA AGO 15. Taste was out of this world, but got to say the construction was frustrating. Poor draw, even after a couple shots with the draw tool. Which is why paying the current prices for ISOM smokes seems crazy, to me. Ever had a plugged Padron / Tat / DT&T..?? Me either....

1728157253433.png

Tatuaje Pudgy Monsters, The Frank…

Appearance:
Perfectly applied olive green label, no excess glue or misalignment. I believe a triple cap on this one, with no issues cutting with a Palio guillotine cutter. The wrapper is dark brown, toothy, with some thick veins. It also has a stretched appearance to it, is the best way I can describe it. The cigar is a 5 5/8 long, 49 ring gauge with a slight box press. Overall, nothing special about the looks of this stick.
IMG_0996.jpeg
Flavor:
Surprisingly strong pepper in the first 1/2” or so before it subsided. A unique cotton candy like sweetness on every puff, especially after a retro. I also got a little creamed coffee and a parched sensation of leather. The flavors are super smooth with nothing standing out, perhaps due to the age. Overall, a pleasant tasting stick.
IMG_0997.jpeg
Construction:
Firmer draw than what I prefer, but not an issue. It started off a little wavey, but self corrected. Maybe due to the heavy veins or my lighting technique. Not a ton of smoke production, and the ash was strange. The first inch or so was dark, like it was charred, then all of a sudden turned white. It also had a gap in the center after the first inch that lasted about another inch. The smoke production became more abundant after that, but I would say about or slightly below average. The ash held strong only falling upon me tapping it. Overall, the construction wasn’t great, but acceptable, requiring no touch ups.
IMG_0998.jpeg
Final Thoughts:
I enjoyed the sweetness from this cigar. Didn’t blow my socks off by any means, but I wouldn’t turn another one down, nor would I seek out a box if they were available. Glad I had the opportunity to smoke it.
IMG_1001.jpeg