• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Last night's . . . . friends, as the saying goes, don't let friends smoke Gurkhas. So I wasn't terribly pleased to see this one in Small Batch's budget sampler but still torched it up.

Like most of their offerings apart from that viscerally putrid cognac infused horror stick, it was inoffensive but forgettable. Nothing in particular to either recommend or condemn it, just meh.

GY7edG5WkAI9s1E.jpeg

~Boar

Holy hell! Where have you been & how have you been Rob?
Hey John!

Just been staying busy with work, getting married, having kids, (maybe not in exactly that order...) and all that good stuff. Smoked a cigar every once in a blue moon, but recently had to move the coolerdor when installing a new countertop in the basement and reorganizing, and decided to dig into it. Smoked a couple sticks and man, it just hit the spot, so I'm back!

Ordered a few fivers of some of the stuff that's come out while I was inactive and have them resting now, but might break into some this weekend. The cigar market is damn near overwhelming these days! All my favorite makers are still there, but they have 20 different lines each, and there's all these new guys with 20 lines each, too. And the prices! It's going to take a while to catch up.

I hope you've been well also!

Hey John!

Just been staying busy with work, getting married, having kids, (maybe not in exactly that order...) and all that good stuff. Smoked a cigar every once in a blue moon, but recently had to move the coolerdor when installing a new countertop in the basement and reorganizing, and decided to dig into it. Smoked a couple sticks and man, it just hit the spot, so I'm back!

Ordered a few fivers of some of the stuff that's come out while I was inactive and have them resting now, but might break into some this weekend. The cigar market is damn near overwhelming these days! All my favorite makers are still there, but they have 20 different lines each, and there's all these new guys with 20 lines each, too. And the prices! It's going to take a while to catch up.

I hope you've been well also!
Glad to hear you're well Rob!
Have you looked at the Cuban cigar prices lately? lol 😳

Glad to hear you're well Rob!
Have you looked at the Cuban cigar prices lately? lol 😳
I looked at a couple and then just said F all that and put it out of my mind.

I wonder if I should try to sell my full cab of now "aged" Boli PC's lol.