• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Divine Inspiration OR. Great flavor, i mean really good, but crap construction, requires constant touch up. Hey Carlito, go spend some time at Padron and learn how a cigar should be constructed. Just saying.

IMG_3956.jpeg

Divine Inspiration OR. Great flavor, i mean really good, but crap construction, requires constant touch up. Hey Carlito, go spend some time at Padron and learn how a cigar should be constructed. Just saying.

View attachment 85966
I feel like thats a common theme these days with AF cigars…shame. I have a DI hanging out in the humidor. I love the Casa Cuba line overall!

I spent the last hour on the phone with @wrussell46 just chatting about cigars and life. I had a great time and it was actually the highlight of my day!

I picked up this IGM 537 from our Newbie Pass, and it’s a very nice cigar that’s quite interesting.

View attachment 85967

I enjoyed our chat immensely! Great to chew the fat with yah brother and talk about cigars.

I’ve heard really good things about IGM. Costa Rican tobacco with “special” fillers in certain blends.

Privada apparently worked with them and Espinosa on some of their fancy sticks. Cuban Link and The Goat.

I def want to know how the 537 finished up!

Cohiba Esplendidos have been my favorite cigar for about 20 years now. Was digging through my Cohibador and pulled out a fresh one and a Reservas from 2003. The 2024 went first. Possibly the best fresh Espy I’ve ever smoked. Smoked like a 5 year old stick. The Reservas was another level of awesome. Only a stellar box from ‘01 has surpassed them for me.
View attachment 85916
Have you seen what intact boxes of those have been going for on auction sites lately Craig? It's absurd! The last one I saw on BR in 2023 only had 15 of the 30 cigars remaining, and went a little over $4,500.