• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

How are those?

I thought it was very good! With “Fuego” in the name, I thought it would have more “fire”, but it was actually milder than I expected. As with the other Plasencias that I’ve had (which is not very many), the construction was impeccable. The flavors and complexities were very nice, which I think is accentuated by the figurado shape. I don’t get $20 cigars very often, but if given the opportunity, I would have another one of these in a heartbeat!

Do you ever drop any cigars when you're taking a pic? 🤔

That tucked thumb is reminding me of my Dad .... he was working as a butcher & ran his through a meat saw when he & Mom were still newlyweds! 🤣

Funny story. Dad was .... pretty stoic. Calls Mom from work, just says "I need you to come get me. I cut my finger." So the whole way there, coming from a family of LOTS of outdoorsy brothers, she's thinking "Damn, what kind of a sissy did I marry, anyway? Cut his FINGER?"

So she gets there & he's sitting there with a blood soaked towel around his hand & his thumb on the workbench .... :oops:

~Boar

That tucked thumb is reminding me of my Dad .... he was working as a butcher & ran his through a meat saw when he & Mom were still newlyweds! 🤣

Funny story. Dad was .... pretty stoic. Calls Mom from work, just says "I need you to come get me. I cut my finger." So the whole way there, coming from a family of LOTS of outdoorsy brothers, she's thinking "Damn, what kind of a sissy did I marry, anyway? Cut his FINGER?"

So she gets there & he's sitting there with a blood soaked towel around his hand & his thumb on the workbench .... :oops:

~Boar
I worked at a meat processing plant/slaughter house while in high school. Lots of guys had similar stories.

I thought it was very good! With “Fuego” in the name, I thought it would have more “fire”, but it was actually milder than I expected. As with the other Plasencias that I’ve had (which is not very many), the construction was impeccable. The flavors and complexities were very nice, which I think is accentuated by the figurado shape. I don’t get $20 cigars very often, but if given the opportunity, I would have another one of these in a heartbeat!
Haha, I meant the Ohana Pulse.

Haha, I meant the Ohana Pulse.

Oops!

The Pulse Maduro really has a lot to offer, especially for a sub-$10 cigar. It has a more Nica pepperish profile, but with an underlying sweetness from the San Andreas wrapper. Construction is great,with a pig-tail cap and closed foot, which I really like for some reason. I will definitely pick up some more of them in the future.