• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

My “Monterey Vacation” drop…visited The Humidor and had an absolutely amazing time at Hellam’s Tobacco and Wine. My new go-to spot when we are visiting.

Tried some new cigars as well, outside of the usual, and really enjoyed the Septimo Culinary stuff they recently dropped.

IMG_7679.jpegIMG_7681.jpegIMG_7684.jpegIMG_7703.jpegIMG_7710.jpegIMG_7711.jpegIMG_7719.jpeg

1000009631.jpg
The Casa Magna Corojo aspires to be a good cigar, but it seems various factors have worked against it. Firstly, it has been in my humidor for a decade and is now at least two-thirds past its prime. Secondly, I have never been particularly fond of this wrapper. Currently, the flavors oscillate between leather, which I enjoy, and an unpleasant campfire cardboard taste. Lastly, the burn quality is poor. While I have enjoyed a few Quesada blends from the 2008-2010 era, this one unfortunately misses all the marks.