• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

IMG_3738.jpegIMG_3739.jpeg

Opus Fuente Fuente from 2019. This is my ongoing complaint with Fuente, shitty construction. Smoked OK, but for the price and age, should have been fantastic. It was soft, squishy, who TF does Fuente have rolling their flagship brand, did they go woke and hire a bunch of fat trannies that stand around and wave the rainbow flag and chat about free Palestine. FFS, their QC has gone to shit.

View attachment 84666View attachment 84667

Opus Fuente Fuente from 2019. This is my ongoing complaint with Fuente, shitty construction. Smoked OK, but for the price and age, should have been fantastic. It was soft, squishy, who TF does Fuente have rolling their flagship brand, did they go woke and hire a bunch of fat trannies that stand around and wave the rainbow flag and chat about free Palestine. FFS, their QC has gone to shit.
That’s so weird to me. Being a Fuente fan boy and having an entire humidor devote to my Fuente collection, I rarely if ever run into that issue.

That’s so weird to me. Being a Fuente fan boy and having an entire humidor devote to my Fuente collection, I rarely if ever run into that issue.
I used to not, maybe it’s bad luck, I’ve smoked a crap ton of Fuente over the past 20 years.