• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

I had a friend over last night for a couple smokes. He gave me an Fuente/Padron Legend. I was a bit niave about the price, but was appreciative of the gift. So I had the Fuente and he smoked the Padron. Enjoyable stick, but not something I would ever pursue. 20240707_232133.jpg

I had a friend over last night for a couple smokes. He gave me an Fuente/Padron Legend. I was a bit niave about the price, but was appreciative of the gift. So I had the Fuente and he smoked the Padron. Enjoyable stick, but not something I would ever pursue. View attachment 83920

Since you the first lucky one here tell us what you think. If I understand correctly Fuente is supposed to commemorate the legacy of Padron and vice versa. How was this as compared to a good Fuente flavor wise Not sure if your friend can give us a short version of his experience. Would love to know more about these

Since you the first lucky one here tell us what you think. If I understand correctly Fuente is supposed to commemorate the legacy of Padron and vice versa. How was this as compared to a good Fuente flavor wise Not sure if your friend can give us a short version of his experience. Would love to know more about these
I enjoyed it but wasn't taking notes or reviewing it as such. I watched this youtube video and at the time he thought the prices were going to be about 62 a stick. LOL, I thought I saw 178. I don't know what my buddy paid, but funny (or sad) thing is this reviewer thought they could have been priced in the 20's.