• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

One longtime fave, one new one.

Watched another two episodes of Bodies, which just keeps on being mind-blowingly good. Then I opened up The Diplomat to keep myself from staying up to binge watch all the way to the end of the season, and THAT turned out to be really good, too. Snappy. Very sharply written & a great cast.

GRhoVEGW4AAXQOX.jpeg GRiF_W4WQAAa1Cd.jpeg

~Boar

Overall this little 4 x 48 hit the mark. It is a welcome addition to the El Pulpo lineup that had been comprised of all larger ring gauge vitolas. “The Fry” offered as much robust flavor as each of the larger vitolas in a small format that comes in at a bit more modest price point WHILE still offering a comfortable and worthwhile smoke time.

If you care for my full review, you can see it here.IMG_2828.jpeg

Pics are bad because my iPhone's being weird all of a sudden but ....

Finished Bodies. Spectacular show. Just really, really good. Started my evening stogies 'n hootch with a Maker's Mark Old Fashioned & was reminded why I always use 101 proof or stronger---just too sweet with regular 96 proof bourbon. Switched back to straight bourbon after the first one!

GRmypFzbMAE2w4Y.jpeg GRnHL7kX0AAiWr5.jpeg

~Boar