• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Netflix & Chill. 🤣

I'm watching the new live action version of The Last Airbender. Casting, costumes, sets & CGI are all excellent; acting is solid. I watched probably MOST of the animated one, but it was already in syndication or something & being broadcast a little out of order so I don't think I ever saw the whole thing. Netflix already bought two more seasons so I'm hoping I get to see it all this time around.

GQ9u_NfXAAEgt8F.jpeg GQ-C4RQWQAA7vD2.jpeg

~Boar

Note to self, don’t pick a stick in the dark. Thought I grabbed a cg4, nope, got an mj12. Wasn’t intending on spending two hours smoking tonight lol. Wasn’t intending on smoking at all tonight actually. But when you come home from work and wifey has an old fashioned waiting, ohhhh fine ya twisted my arm! Then I got to thinking, I don’t currently have any “normal” bottles of whiskey, what did she use to make this!? She used (and killed) one of my special bottles of scotch that I hauled back from London. Whoops!

IMG_4037.jpeg

Are you on Cigar Dojo? I feel like I have seen this enclosure before. I’m Irish Jon on Cigar Dojo.

I don’t think I’m on Cigar Dojo…

Maybe it was a pic I posted somewhere on here. Seems like I responded in a thread about getting a pool resurfaced?