• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

One of the very first care packages from a board member contained 3 Pepin cigars and 2 CCs

The Blue, Black, and White label Pepin. I smoked the Balck and White first...good thing because they are both great cigars. But the Blue Label....that is on another level.

I have the current release of all 3, goi g back to the beginning. Thank you CP. For more and better memories than I deserve

1000008537.jpg

One of the new releases?
If so what did you think?
Not sure how new it is, but I’ll certainly buy more. Great cigar for $5ish. I’ve had 6 or 7 of them and all had a good even burn, nice smooth full body cigar. Can’t really figure out which spice I taste, but I like it. Maybe toast in the beginning and just a hint of pepper in the last 3rd. Probably go with a Robusto next time instead of Toro though.

One of the very first care packages from a board member contained 3 Pepin cigars and 2 CCs

The Blue, Black, and White label Pepin. I smoked the Balck and White first...good thing because they are both great cigars. But the Blue Label....that is on another level.

I have the current release of all 3, goi g back to the beginning. Thank you CP. For more and better memories than I deserve

View attachment 83270
1000008549.jpg