• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

I got this stick in my second Newbie Trade, from @drunkfish3 . The other day when he posted that he was smoking his last one and they aren’t being made anymore, I felt bad. Well, not really. I couldn’t wait to post and tell him that I was smoking his last one! I’m kinda like that… 😎😆

But seriously, thank you for sharing with me Chester, this is a very enjoyable stick! Now we’re both out.

IMG_2828.jpeg

I got this stick in my second Newbie Trade, from @drunkfish3 . The other day when he posted that he was smoking his last one and they aren’t being made anymore, I felt bad. Well, not really. I couldn’t wait to post and tell him that I was smoking his last one! I’m kinda like that… 😎😆

But seriously, thank you for sharing with me Chester, this is a very enjoyable stick! Now we’re both out.

View attachment 83040
I still have more lol I not many but some. Was just saying that sucks they are no longer available and are so good lol

I’ve had to dry box for a few days before they act/taste right. The ones I’ve had definitely seem on the wet side. They liked to burn all funky and put themselves out if I didn’t let them sit out.
Agree, some need up to about a week.