• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Fuente Opus X 20th

A great smoke, and not one thing to complain about, loved the flavors, light even draw, and perfect burn. For the high retail $ I wouldn't say it's "worth" the premium to my palette. Similar enjoyment to an Opus for me. View attachment 81813View attachment 81814
That's the God's whisper if I remember correctly. I have 6 of the Father and Son ones that I am holding onto just in case my son decides cigars are for him.

Another gem from the CRA sampler. Delicious. Slow burning .... looks like it's going to be about a 100 minute smoke.

Started watching Pagan Peak on Amazon. Moody, atmospheric, getting off to a slowish start but looks like it might be good.

View attachment 81811 View attachment 81812

~
Not a big fan of My Father, but am a fan of Pagan Peak. Yes it’s not as fast paced as U.S. shows, but better characters, better writing and better storytelling. I’ve watched the first two seasons. Well worth your time.

Not a big fan of My Father, but am a fan of Pagan Peak. Yes it’s not as fast paced as U.S. shows, but better characters, better writing and better storytelling. I’ve watched the first two seasons. Well worth your time.

I'm in Season 1 and still trying to figure out WTF is up with Winter's suits . . . . is this a German thing? He's wearing an expensive double breasted suit that looks like he's slept in it for the last ten years!

It's a good series though. I'm enjoying it.

cast.jpg

~Boar