• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pepins - My Father Lancero

Thanks for the review, Wyatt. Knowing how much you love the Pepin cigars, this is very informative. I may have to search a few of these out so I can see if they meet my tastes, as well.

I may have to try one of the other vitolas, though. I'm a little "Lanceroed" out.

Try the robusto/belicoso (I'm not sure what they're calling it). I prefer it to the lancero. It seems there is a little less spice, but the flavors are more pronounced. Fantastic cigar. I've smoked three to date, and I'm ready to start hustlin' for box money. No, not that kind of box. A box of 25. :)

Wyatt, have you tried this size?

I haven't, I own two other sizes....I'd have to check which ones they are, but I almost always prefer a lancero over any other vitola.

Of course your word is good with me though, so now I'll have to light one of those other sizes up and see how it compares.

Thanks for the review, Wyatt. Knowing how much you love the Pepin cigars, this is very informative. I may have to search a few of these out so I can see if they meet my tastes, as well.

I may have to try one of the other vitolas, though. I'm a little "Lanceroed" out.

Try the robusto/belicoso (I'm not sure what they're calling it). I prefer it to the lancero. It seems there is a little less spice, but the flavors are more pronounced. Fantastic cigar. I've smoked three to date, and I'm ready to start hustlin' for box money. No, not that kind of box. A box of 25. :)

Oh, Mick, no need to sell yourself on the corner. :laugh:

I was generously gifted a No. 3 recently. I'll have to see how it rates sometime soon. It's too damn cold for smoking right now. This is the first it's been over 0* in a couple of days up here. I'm much wimpier than I used to be. :(

Oh, Mick, no need to sell yourself on the corner. :laugh:

I was generously gifted a No. 3 recently. I'll have to see how it rates sometime soon. It's too damn cold for smoking right now. This is the first it's been over 0* in a couple of days up here. I'm much wimpier than I used to be. :(

At 8:30 pm I shoveled off the driveway, the walkways and the sidewalk, then made my way into the garage and smoked a Guapo Junior. It was a great 45 minutes, but my hands were definitely getting cold.

Oh, and in that 45 minutes, my soda turned into a slushy.