• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass Spy Game

My stats are wrong on the front page... I have fired one shot and I think I was hit only once.

So now I also shot markmarksman!

Bully is a double agent boys! I'm sure of it! my sources have spoken! So shoot him, as well as IBQEUTPSLKHBD (the girl player! she's the head spy!)
Chris

Finally some action! Geesh, ya'll are supposed to be purposely misinforming the other team, pretending to be double agents, dumping 10 bullets to one person so he can go Rambo, and talkin' smack.

Edit: By the way, first contest for a precision kill by Hitman jlada will be posted this evening. :whistling:

As I said, for my revenge shot I'll "bang" the broad.

Finally some action! Geesh, ya'll are supposed to be purposely misinforming the other team, pretending to be double agents, dumping 10 bullets to one person so he can go Rambo, and talkin' smack.

Edit: By the way, first contest for a precision kill by Hitman jlada will be posted this evening. :whistling:

I must know who the contract kill will be. Jeff, the suspense is killing me. I guess I will just shoot Bully1875 again while I'm waiting. :laugh:

The contract kill will come in the form of a contest. I'll post it here, and take PM replies only on a certain time frame. Whoever wins the contest gets a free "hit" on anyone they want courtesy of me.

I must know who the contract kill will be. Jeff, the suspense is killing me. I guess I will just shoot Bully1875 again while I'm waiting. :laugh:

I shot Golfanatic !!

You bastage

I shot Golfanatic !!

You bastage

Congratulations, Brian!

Nice shootin' Tex -your shot just shot and killed your own (and final) double agent! I told you all to be caref.... aaawwwwww to hell with it! Not a single double agent was actually killed by the team they were spying against!!! :laugh:

Now the game gets really interesting. Team Ames - feel free to discuss strategy amongst yourselves and reveal everything to your teammates. All of the double agents that were spying for Team Hanssen are dead and you now have nothing to worry about. Also, the remaining double agent that's still spying for you against Team Hanssen... feel free to reveal yourself to everyone on your team. You also have nothing to worry about.

Talk about the shot heard round the world! My money is now on Team Ames.

This contest is for a contract on the life of an opposing team member. Hitman jlada will assassinate a member of your choosing with extreme prejudice. You must use the contract within 48 hours.

Contest starts on 1200 EST (noon) Saturday Jan 31st. Deadline is 1200 EST (noon) Sunday February 1st. Get to searching!

PM ANSWERS ONLY.

1) What am I?
2) What am I?
3) Who am I?
4) Who am I?
5) What is the significance of this picture?
6) Who am I?
7) Who am I?
8) Who are we?
9) Who am I?
10) What am I?
11) Who am I?
12) Who am I?
13) Who am I?
14) Who am I (in honor of)?
15) Who am I?

You may work together as a team to get all the answers, but only 1 submission per agent. If you are dead, you are allowed to participate to help your team. The agent who submits the first PM with all the correct answers wins. Alternatively, if the deadline lapses without a PM containing all the correct answers, the agent who PM'ed the most correct answers first wins the contract.

Good luck!

Edit: the 1200 to 1200 deadline is per the board clock.

I guess for my revenge shot..if I get one, I will shoot the girl too since this is not my real team.