• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Hmmm, let’s see.

1) Your go to cigar, something you keep on hand all the time (for me that’s either a Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles or a Don Pepin Garcia Blue).

A) Your favorite Dominican or Nicaraguan.

B) I’ve only ever had one Davidoff, so maybe one of those.

4) I can’t remember ever trying anything from Punch, so maybe a Punch. Diablo maybe or Rare Corojo or ?

I prefer ring gauges 42-50 and not too long, 4.5”-5.5”; but I sure wouldn’t turn my nose up at pretty much any size.
Only one Davidoff 🫣 Lawd have mercy…do you remember what it was?

Hmmm, let’s see.

1) Your go to cigar, something you keep on hand all the time (for me that’s either a Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles or a Don Pepin Garcia Blue).

A) Your favorite Dominican or Nicaraguan.

B) I’ve only ever had one Davidoff, so maybe one of those.

4) I can’t remember ever trying anything from Punch, so maybe a Punch. Diablo maybe or Rare Corojo or ?

I prefer ring gauges 42-50 and not too long, 4.5”-5.5”; but I sure wouldn’t turn my nose up at pretty much any size.
@jacot23 i got you covered if you want to PM your info.

Damn @Aalvord2 too much!

I do appreciate it immensely, if I could grant you a double wish I sure would.

I am completely shocked at

1) the awesomeness in that package.

2) that USPS safely delivered a day EARLY!!
I was just as shocked at USPS as you 😂 glad it made it safe and sound. Enjoy them!!

Well, the weathers been oddly nice lately, so I can’t wish for that. I always enjoy trying others favorite cigars at the time.

Favorite Nicaraguan
Favorite CC
Favorite Dominican
Favorite “botique”

I’m always happy with anything, this community is a lot of fun to be a part of. Thanks @Smart Ash and @dawgie34203 for the reminder.

Well, nobody else jumped on it, so I’ll take this one. I’ll add them to your box split that will be going out on Monday…
Just opened it up! You are the man @dawgie34203!! I’m looking forward to smoking these fine cigars you sent over. Thank you for your generosity brother!

Where’s your list, dawgie?

It took me a few days to ponder this, and this is what I came up with. Since this is my first go ‘round, if I’ve done it incorrectly, please let me know, as I am still learning…

• your favorite Johnny-O
  • your favorite “Year Of The (name your animal)”
  • your favorite ISOM
  • your favorite “odd” or “unique” stick
Size wise, I prefer lanceros up to toros. I’m also a Maduro whore, and recently have been enjoying anything wrapped in San Andreas.

However, there are so many great cigars that I haven’t tried yet, that I really would be very happy with anything. Well, except for a Black-n-Mild, like @Aalvord2 sent me…

This has been here for too long. Someone please pick this up unless you want to deal with my crazy wish list next 😉

Giving everyone fair warning till Sunday afternoon

It took me a few days to ponder this, and this is what I came up with. Since this is my first go ‘round, if I’ve done it incorrectly, please let me know, as I am still learning…

• your favorite Johnny-O
  • your favorite “Year Of The (name your animal)”
  • your favorite ISOM
  • your favorite “odd” or “unique” stick
Size wise, I prefer lanceros up to toros. I’m also a Maduro whore, and recently have been enjoying anything wrapped in San Andreas.

However, there are so many great cigars that I haven’t tried yet, that I really would be very happy with anything. Well, except for a Black-n-Mild, like @Aalvord2 sent me…
I got you on the JO, the ISOM & the “unique “ stick. Also if we can go with: “The Year Of The Panda, I might be able to do that too.