• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to ruin the momentum here so I will change my list. Here goes.

H. Upmann Sir Winston
Cohiba Siglo VI
Tauaje Verocu #1 West Side
Tatuaje Verocu #2 East Side

I can get you on the Tats. I think I have both in the humi. Let me check when I get home, and I will PM you.

Tim

Edit to add: If you can wait until Wednesday, I think I can get the Sig as well.

I don't want to ruin the momentum here so I will change my list. Here goes.

H. Upmann Sir Winston
Cohiba Siglo VI
Tauaje Verocu #1 West Side
Tatuaje Verocu #2 East Side

I can get you on the Tats. I think I have both in the humi. Let me check when I get home, and I will PM you.

Tim

Edit to add: If you can wait until Wednesday, I think I can get the Sig as well.

I can definitely wait. Thank you for your kindness!!!

Mike your DC# is coming in a couple of hours. I'm putting your package together now.

Well then, I guess I am up.

This is a pretty over the top list, so if it sits, I will update it in 24 hours.

FFOX Forbidden X Lancero
2003 - Cohiba Limited Edition - Double Corona LE

Tim

Well then, I guess I am up.

This is a pretty over the top list, so if it sits, I will update it in 24 hours.

FFOX Forbidden X Lancero
2003 - Cohiba Limited Edition - Double Corona LE

Tim

OK, I will add to the list

Tatuaje Reserva SW
Padrón Millennium
Any Cohiba LE

Tim

Tim,

I've got you on the Reserva SW and Cohiba LE (2006 Piramides). Let me know if this is ok for you.

As for my wish, I sure could use an ashtray. Nothing fancy, just a functional cigar ashtray with nice rests and a good capacity.

Wilkey

Tim,

I've got you on the Reserva SW and Cohiba LE (2006 Piramides). Let me know if this is ok for you.

As for my wish, I sure could use an ashtray. Nothing fancy, just a functional cigar ashtray with nice rests and a good capacity.

Wilkey

Sounds good to meeeeee!

Good to see you back.

Tim

Roger that, Tim. I'll get your package out on Wednesday. Please PM me your address, bro.

Wilkey

PS. It's good to be back. I appreciate every re-welcome I've received. :thumbs:

Tim,

Wilkey
I can take care of you as soon as I finish this can of Maxwel House :D

Tim,

Wilkey
Chyeah...I'll pass. :p

Unless you send me a full can. ;)

Wilkey

Tim,

Wilkey

If Matt was just making a joke and not fulfilling the wish, I can take care of ya Wilkey...Not quite sure if that meant he was handling it...or just chiming in.

LMK,
Jake

Tim,

Wilkey

If Matt was just making a joke and not fulfilling the wish, I can take care of ya Wilkey...Not quite sure if that meant he was handling it...or just chiming in.

LMK,
Jake
Knowing Matt, I believe he was just yanking my chain. :p

Wilkey

Tim,

Wilkey

LMK,
Jake
Knowing Matt, I believe he was just yanking my chain. :p

Wilkey

Duh! :laugh:

Thank you much, Jake!

Right now I use the lid from a jar of spaghetti sauce and an empty plastic flower pot. Anything has got to be a step up from these. :p

Wilkey

Thank you much, Jake!

Right now I use the lid from a jar of spaghetti sauce and an empty plastic flower pot. Anything has got to be a step up from these. :p

Wilkey

Lol I too use a plastic flower pot with some sand in it. I have a xikar and palio cutter, 2 torch lighters, some cigar tubes and a vinotemp with cigars...yet I have no ashtray. Sad really, think I may need to put one on my xmas list.

Wishes:

The Impossible (Have to list them right?)
- Padron Millennium
- Padron Family Reserve
- AF Sandshark

Other Wishes
- Trinidad Ingenios Limited Edition
- Cohiba Lancero
- Partagas Culebra
- LFD Culebra
- Johnny-O Natural Culebra
- Taboada
- Montecristo A
- Any Edicion Limitada

Will check back later this evening for possible update.

Just received the package from golfgar and the smokes are in perfect condition. There were a few hitchhikers in the box and a couple of them are some of my favorites. Sending those along was quite unnecessary. Many thanks for those, golfgar.

Status
Not open for further replies.