• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tax Return = My First CC Purchase

Eric is great, I will definitely enjoy his samples and report back here with my findings.

It's great to be a BOTL!

-Jimmy

I would go with the RASS and the Monte #4's or #2's...great smokes with a cup of coffee in the morning!

I would go with the RASS and the Monte #4's or #2's...great smokes with a cup of coffee in the morning!

Monte#2 in the morning!?
Hell,a cigar in the morning that is too much for me.
I usually smoke after a good meal in the evening or night.

Definitely agree with the Monte 2 being a bit much for the morning. Prefer an ERDM Lunch Club or even an LGC, or on the larger side a Fonseca No. 1. I tend to like much lighter cigars in the morning. I save the medium to full stuff for after larger meals like lunch or preferably dinner.

Eric thank you once again, you've not only shown me what a great place CP is, but also what a fine example of a CRA Ambassador!

I will post back here when they arrive! :D

Monte#2 in the morning!?
Hell,a cigar in the morning that is too much for me.
I usually smoke after a good meal in the evening or night.

A Monte #2 too much?? My ideal morning is to sit outside with one of these and a good cup of coffee....Never really pictured these as being full though, but thats just my tastes.. :D