• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stef and John say they are bored

Just to let you guys know, the reblended Pepin 08 Lancero are in. To say they are interesting is an understatement. There are about 40 boxes available and some will be put up tomorrow.

Al

I'm in class....

I wonder if my professor will mind if I call Al during her lecture... :whistling: :whistling: :laugh: :laugh:

Al, you owe me $$. I am not getting an education today b/c of you! :sign:

LOL - the early birds are watching... :laugh:

13 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
13 Members: H311oLHD, robbiex0r, Goalee1, Irish, Nimrod, cookie_1978, simmsboard, Rod, Kingantz, centurycigar, indyrob, Seth, GregSVT

As you guys know many of the manufacturers have minimum pricing now. So with Rod's permission we are going to do this a little different today. So as to not ruffle any feathers we will be running these specials blind. I will post a box without a price. Send me a pm that you want it, I will respond with the price. PM me back if you agree to the price and we have a deal. It is very important that we keep these prices confidential so we can continue to give these specials.

Al

I'll take it, PM Sent!

Oh wait, nevermind, I'll just keep refreshing. :whistling:

I got dibs on Pepin stuff or some Tats! :whistling:

Al, anything under $100 today??? (pretty pleaseeee :love: :sign: )

Ok...CP is seriously running slow for me. QUIT REFRESHING so I can!

The board sure is running slow for me! Is Al about to be the first retailer to bring down the board because of all the refreshing and traffic he's generating! :sign:

23 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)
22 Members: cajunblaze, indyrob, eringg, H311oLHD, sinnyc, mtshdtv, Goalee1, centurycigar, Gonz, NullSmurf, Boomer52, robbiex0r, buzzed, bfisher88, GregSVT, Kingantz, Turk10mm, Seth, junkman_56, Putz Mulligan, insight, CigarAl

The board sure is running slow for me! Is Al about to be the first retailer to bring down the board because of all the refreshing and traffic he's generating! :sign:

Slow's not even the word!!

Guys I'm having a little trouble responding. I think we are over loading the server. It's taking me forever to open messages and get back into this thread. Sorry for the slowness in responding

Al