• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stef and John say they are bored

puffstuff

So on Wednesday they will both be working and running a special. I just wanted to give you guys and any other vendors that may be interested in seeing how it's done a heads up. We will be featuring the below brands, starting at 2 p.m. eastern time.

Tatuaje
Padron
La Riqueza
Essencia
Cabaiguan ( Reg and Guapos)
Pepin
601 (including Mi Barrio)

Etc, Etc.

Al

Thanks for the warning that I will now have to much month at the end of my money!

Seth

Due to my own slowness, I have missed out on all of Al's previous deals since I joined CP. I'm going to try to change that this week.

Thanks for the warning. [Blocking off 2 p.m. Wednesday on my calendar]

Thank god I don't get paid until next Monday, I like keeping my cash for longer than a week after payday ;). Good luck with the sale, and good luck to those hoping to get in on these deals!

Damnit....If I wasn't about to start my trek to VA I'd be all over this tomorrow Al. Maybe next time....:(

2 p.m. I'll be working. Hmmm...late lunch?

x2! Hopefully I have no meetings on the calendar!

You work?!?! I thought you only did reviews!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just kiddin' Greg... You know I :love: you!!

On another note, I'm sitting this one out, as I've spent my budget. Good luck fellas.

.....so much for paying off the CC this month..... :laugh:

You guys rock, friend Al - B.B.S.

Damn I just lit my first La Riqueza and was thinking that I am enjoying it so much I would price a box. I fire up the computer and this is the first thing I see. Hmmmmmm :D

ah, fuggnuts. And I just put a few hundred gallons of fuel thru the boat

:(

Mmmmmmmmmmm Padron.......................

So this must be what it feels like for a shark when the folks throw chum in the waters. This should be fun to see. Thanks for the heads up Al.

umm I think my heart skipped a beat....

Are we sure that this sale cannot happen on Tuesday... :whistling:

Al, can I just give you my CC# and have you send me something from the sale? :laugh:

Giving me, or any one of us two days to find a way to justify buying another box is just plain cruel!