• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sorry.

Okay, you guys have made your judgement, is there really a reason to drag all of this extra shit into it? Want to give out his exact home address? Maybe call his work? Maybe send over a guy to fuck him up the ass and shit in his mouth? Oh, crossed the line? Didn't know there was one.

He got called out, faked a sorry apology and the community will have nothing to do with him. That ought to be enough, no?

Who once said, "If you don't like the way it looks - DON'T LOOK!"

Clearly the guy is an idiot on top of all the other character problems demonstrated by his actions. The fact that he was exposed, publicly, is SOP amongst BOTL's. As a member of this community, I felt it was my duty to post it up here. :thumbs:

BBS is correct, imho, whatever is posted publicly is public by its nature........he deserves whatever he gets from whatever BOTL wants to give it to him, again, imho.

Anyway, the best entertainment can often be found in these threads.......I kinda wish he'd come back and "defend" himself some more. :whistling:

**edit for spelling**

This does make me think twice, yet again, about buying something in the heat of the moment on e-Bay.

Okay, you guys have made your judgement, is there really a reason to drag all of this extra shit into it? Want to give out his exact home address? Maybe call his work? Maybe send over a guy to fuck him up the ass and shit in his mouth? Oh, crossed the line? Didn't know there was one.

He got called out, faked a sorry apology and the community will have nothing to do with him. That ought to be enough, no?

Well put. I couldn't have said it better myself.
As soon as someone posts info on the web, it's not "private" information any more. If Google finds it and it doesn't take a password to get to, it's pretty clearly in the public domain.

What I can't figure out is why you guys hang out if you don't like the way things are run. Holmes, you've been around a while and you know how the forums roll. You guys both enjoy the benefits of BOTL's that watch all our backs, but are quick to criticize the way it's being done. I don't get it.

Oh, and by the way, your language and metaphor is deplorable. You won't be able to offend me with words or images but there are ladies that occasionally browse the forums. Bad form.

B.B.S.

Sorry, thats just my opinion. It's kind of like beating a dead horse. We will probably have 4 pages of wasted bandwidth over something that is already taken care of in 6-7 posts. I do think the community supervising itself is wonderful. And there are countless good guys on this site. Thats all I have too say on this matter.

And grateful... Gaby is not looking too good these days.... EHHHHHH

I edited to clean up the language, but it's already been quotes a few times.

Graphic, but accurate for the mood at the time of the post. As for the ladies, those who can't take it should stay in the powder room.

First and foremost, I think the BOTL's who called this unwelcome interloper out into the light have conducted themselves properly.

In Holmes's defense, I think he perceived a slippery slope, down which we would happily proceed with the mob mentality that can lead to regrettable incidents. Fortunately, this community chose the high road, and Holmes's warning was unnecessary. Let's all put this behind us and smoke, drink, give OFAC the finger, and discuss the merits of betting on the upcoming sporting events.

This is cool. We got a new asshat. We got the self moderating going on. We got the resident asshat (using profane and unacceptable terms that should get his dumb ass banned) and a newb, self moderating the moderation of the new asshat... What's better than this?

NA

This is cool. We got a new asshat. We got the self moderating going on. We got the resident asshat (using profane and unacceptable terms that should get his dumb ass banned) and a newb, self moderating the moderation of the new asshat... What's better than this?

NA

:laugh:

Maybe now ol' Dave can (re)enter the picture as well...

I like box.

collegehumor.35039f59d0210825f442bc7f8489be81.jpg

Graphic, but accurate for the mood at the time of the post. As for the ladies, those who can't take it should stay in the powder room.
I disagree. Decorum and tact is free and presents a better image of the board. There are more and more female members on the board and some things don't belong on the boards....even if it's between guys. We're not gutter trash and we don't have to speak / act / post same.

There's nothing you can post with words or images that would offend me. Annoyed and mildly amused would be the limit. However, I think if we are to attract and retain desirable members, the posting of absolute filth should be frowned on.

One guys opinion - B.B.S.

I disagree. Decorum and tact is free and presents a better image of the board. There are more and more female members on the board and some things don't belong on the boards....even if it's between guys. We're not gutter trash and we don't have to speak / act / post same.

There's nothing you can post with words or images that would offend me. Annoyed and mildly amused would be the limit. However, I think if we are to attract and retain desirable members, the posting of absolute filth should be frowned on.

Nother one of those moving lines, eh Tom? This one didn't bother me but the one in useless pics did. I will edit my quote capture.

Well said.

As for how MC handled the asshat...Bravo. Scammers should know that this board is protected and scammers are not tolerated. You show your ass here, be prepared to have anything and everything you've posted on the internet be brought forward. There's no reason to treat scum with kid gloves. You never know, a potential asshat may have read this thread and thought twice about joining or trying a scam.

I am impressed by everyone's handling of this. Regardless of motives there was clearly deceit and that is shameful. The only real way to handle that in this type of setting is to handle it with fire. Hats off to MiamiCubano - great links. To the others who chimed in, great work also.

So what does this scumbag have to say for himself? Because even in his apology, he's still claiming he doesn't own the actual cigar box.

No I don't have the box, I posted looking for information on it before bidding...Sorry if I made you all mad, but I really didn't think that out of all the cigar sites out there on the net, someone would see it here and there, and say I was trying to scam people or anything of that nature.

Welcome to Cigar Pass. "...I really didn't think out of all the cigar sites out there on the net, someone would see it here..."

Hope you had a nice introduction to the FOGs who protect us. Be on your business now please. :angry: