• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SomekindaCrazytodoaPass

So I’m getting more cigars? Man you know how to host a pass Gary, it’s like punctuated equilibrium layered with confusion and mystery.

Wow gary! This just keeps getting better and better!

So I’m getting more cigars? Man you know how to host a pass Gary, it’s like punctuated equilibrium layered with confusion and mystery.
I wondered exactly what punctuated equilibrium was.
1721040254058.png

I got the confusion and mystery part right off.:cool:

So, Gary and I met up for a smoke yesterday and I was confused when he handed me more smokes than our usual "have a smoke on me single" and after a brief explanation of his 3 card monte (thanks @tomthirtysix) routine I'm still confused. He said it was all explained here in the thread so now that I've reviewed the thread I can say IT'S NOT! How the fug does picking one number get you multiple smokes of this quality? The answer is, it doesn't, he's just fuging nuts!

So, Gary and I met up for a smoke yesterday and I was confused when he handed me more smokes than our usual "have a smoke on me single" and after a brief explanation of his 3 card monte (thanks @tomthirtysix) routine I'm still confused. He said it was all explained here in the thread so now that I've reviewed the thread I can say IT'S NOT! How the fug does picking one number get you multiple smokes of this quality? The answer is, it doesn't, he's just fuging nuts!

It's Gary math. You should have learned a long time ago, just to nod and agree.

Attachments

• 20240815_081204.jpg
    20240815_081204.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 19
I can’t even think of a smartass reply, wtf is that? Is it a moldy sandwich closeup? Some diseased devil’s lettuce in macro zoom? Just an acid flashback given form?