• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sioux Falls HERF Jan 20-23

Satchmo

Why do they call it a Power Ranger???
I will be in Sioux Falls, SD for work Tuesday, Jan 20th thru Friday Jan 23rd. Not sure what else there is to do in Sioux Falls in minus twenty degree weather, but if someone knows where we can burn one, let me know. I will try to meet up!!

I will be in Sioux Falls, SD for work Tuesday, Jan 20th thru Friday Jan 23rd. Not sure what else there is to do in Sioux Falls in minus twenty degree weather, but if someone knows where we can burn one, let me know. I will try to meet up!!

Hey, that's my neck of the woods! I've not been there, but there's a cigar lounge in Sioux Falls, Stogeez. I'd love to drive up for an evening and smoke a few with you Quade!

Hey, that's my neck of the woods! I've not been there, but there's a cigar lounge in Sioux Falls, Stogeez. I'd love to drive up for an evening and smoke a few with you Quade!

Let's make it so, haas. I'll send you a PM with my cell. My boss comes in Wednesday night late. So we should plan on Tuesday or early Wednesday. Looking forward to it!

Bob, it's always a pleasure meeting a fellow cigar degenerate. I will let you know next time I am out your way. Maybe we should consider something besides some crazy hot Indian food before stoogies!!

C-ya round, brotha!

Jason,

Why be such a wuss?! That huge pile of curry was the perfect lead-in to a nice cigar. :sign:

OK, maybe you're right.

It was nice to meet you, too, and thanks again for the damage done to my wish list! If you're back out this way, be sure to let me know.