• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sancho Panza

It showed up today, might go out today as well depending on how things go.

Edited to add:

I just repacked it and sent it out.

DC# 0305 2200 0000 2016 5066

Awsome.... you da man!

Thanks for using USPS ... it's alot faster than UPS ground! :thumbs:

Rcd on Sat, heading to Blue Dragon Monday morning DC# 0103 8555 7498 9553 1914

Swapped 3 /3
Added one for Blue Dragon and labeled as such
Added on to the host bag also!

Thanks for letting me play gentlemen!

Wade

Blue Dragon

Can't Re-Member

Member Group: Members

Active Stats

Last Active Today, 07:15 AM

How about a update reply Cory?

So Cory,
I'm hoping you have already shipped this out and just forgot to post or pm me the confirmation. I'm a little disturbed on the communications right now. It doesn't take but a couple of seconds to post or pm. This is bordering on ridiculous. :sign:

Blue Dragon

Active Stats

Last Active Today, 07:15 AM

How about a update reply Cory?
Apparently, it would seem that CP logs me in automatically. I hadn't been on since the 2nd I believe.

Still.. poor communication. I sent you a PM w/ the DC not realizing this thread was being used for a pass.

Package was sent on Thursday. You should see it today or Monday.

0103 8555 7499 7206 3215

Sorry for the delay.

Cory, you knew you had it. And chose to just not send it on. I know you're having a hard time of it, but... the bad part was you mailed of other packages while this just sat. This was easy, takes were already packaged for you to take too. No thought involved. Enough said.

Hope life gets better.

To the rest of you. THANKS A MILLION! Great job! Except you all broke the no extra puts rule. You guys over played. And I'll remember that. This was a way unselfish group.

Also,Golfgar! Great recovery. I'm sure it wasn't worth it for the 3 cigars, but you scored big taking care of buisness in the big picture of things.

I hope you all enjoy the Sticks.

Merry Christmas!

Michael

Cory, you knew you had it. And chose to just not send it on. I know you're having a hard time of it, but... the bad part was you mailed of other packages while this just sat. This was easy, takes were already packaged for you to take too. No thought involved. Enough said.

Hope life gets better.

To the rest of you. THANKS A MILLION! Great job! Except you all broke the no extra puts rule. You guys over played. And I'll remember that. This was a way unselfish group.

Also,Golfgar! Great recovery. I'm sure it wasn't worth it for the 3 cigars, but you scored big taking care of buisness in the big picture of things.

I hope you all enjoy the Sticks.

Merry Christmas!

Michael

Thanks to you....I know have to find more of these tasty gems!

Great idea....and great Pass!!! :thumbs:

Happy Holidays

:D :) :p I assume this arrived ok. Thanks again for the quick pass idea.