• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Cristobal Sampler

gmiranda33

Alright guys some of you have asked for it so here you go!

San Cristobal Sampler
1 - Classico
1 - Fabuloso
1 - Guajiro
1 - Maestro
1 - Monumento
1 - Supremo

$50.00

To place your order either email me at gmiranda@saborhavanacigars.com
or call me at 305-412-0720.

Enjoy!

Gabriel

Alright guys some of you have asked for it so here you go!

San Cristobal Sampler
1 - Classico
1 - Fabuloso
1 - Guajiro
1 - Maestro
1 - Monumento
1 - Supremo

$50.00

To place your order either email me at gmiranda@saborhavanacigars.com
or call me at 305-412-0720.

Enjoy!

Gabriel

Gabriel,
Wrong forum...

-Rob

Too funny. Seriously though, who has smoked the San Cristobals? Are they good, irresistable, terrible, what?

I had a Fabuloso this past Saturday evening. I picked up two at a nearby B&M and smoked one just to see what it had at first. I thought it was pretty good with the occasional hits of pepper, leather and creaminess. I am waiting to try the second one till after its RH comes down to my preference, 60 - 65.

Phillip

tried one of the small ones last night. made me think of ashton meets cabiguan. not at all the tatuaje type flavors.
the "gentleman's pepin".

Interesting. I smoked the robusto last week after finishing a Tatuaje cabinet. I found the flavor profile to be in the same category... but you are right, they are definately not the same! Truthfully, I think I liked the San Cristobal better. The flavor seemed to be more well balanced. I agree that they are all very young though... but hey, sometimes I enjoy a young cigar. These are a must try! They are simply delicious.. :love:

mac

I liked it a lot but it packed a punch along the VSG type of punch (not saying it tasted the same) but defiinitely don't expect to have a dinner smoke and get some work done afterwards IMHO. I really liked it but I do like a strong cigar anyone guess how a few of these would age? I already bought a sampler bunch of sizes to try would have jumped on the deal.

Had one of these this afternoon, the Clasico. The Ashton rep was in one of our local B&M's trying to get the owner to carry the line, and after I busted him a bit for never sending any ESG's this way he gave me one to try.

Decent tasting smoke, definitely a Nicaraguan very earthy with a bit of spice. I think given some time, these will mature into a very nice smoke. According to the rep, prices range from $8 - $12 a stick, so it appears that the above sampler is a decent deal. I would recommend resting them for a few months though. Of course, who knows what those sample smokes the reps pass out have been through!

Had one of these this afternoon, the Clasico. The Ashton rep was in one of our local B&M's trying to get the owner to carry the line, and after I busted him a bit for never sending any ESG's this way he gave me one to try.

Decent tasting smoke, definitely a Nicaraguan very earthy with a bit of spice. I think given some time, these will mature into a very nice smoke. According to the rep, prices range from $8 - $12 a stick, so it appears that the above sampler is a decent deal. I would recommend resting them for a few months though. Of course, who knows what those sample smokes the reps pass out have been through!

Yep, 8 to 12 range sounds about right. The Fabuloso I had was $10.80, HELL I was amazed that they even had them!

Got mine today. Great looking sticks and great service as well!