• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RTDA 2008 LAS VEGAS

I'm up for hangin' out fellas. Living here makes that easy. Let me know when and where Alex.

I'll be there Sun to Wed. I will staying with friends who has a place in the area. I'll be interested in hooking up. :thumbs:

Gentleman . SO what is the word?

I have a get together with another board on Wed. Im sure the more the merrier PM me for details.

So it looks like Sunday night and or Tuesday afternoon/night are free.

What is the concencus?

Drinks and cigars ?

Sunday night is really good for me.

oh hell any time is really good for me.

Alex pm me herf info...

SO far we have 4 ppl in for a Sunday night meet.

Any thoughts on where? I would say Casa Fuente but Im sure it will be ridiculoulsly packed.

Any suggestions are welcome.

I'll be staying at Venetian Saturday - Tuesday. Sunday sounds good to meet up! Let me know when and where~

Guys I am in. I am staying at Harrahs Mon. to Thurs.
I know Camacho is hosting a vip bar everyday, I will get more details.

I have a few bars that are off the strip we can smoke and drink at..none of them are any further away then what the herf was...

I'll have to juggle to get there on Sunday. I can't say whether I'm in or our yet. If Mon or Tue, count me in for sure.

I have a few bars that are off the strip we can smoke and drink at..none of them are any further away then what the herf was...

The ownser of the bar I am thinking of smokes himself..to the point that there are stinky ashtrays on the tables

Alex,

I will be there and our meet-up is long overdue. Wouldn't mind having a smoke with you. I will be there from Sunday through Thursday and will be staying at the Palazzo. Let me know.

Israel

israel-

my boss drew will be there all week. i know he wants to meet you.

send me the details and im sure he'll be excited about a herf.

XOXOXO
angie

and it would easier for the locals to stay as far away from the strip as possible. lol!!!
me and Alex used to go to the Brew pub at the monte carlo but it sucks now, the heart bar was cool at planet hollywood. what do you think?

Yup..

Those were the good old days in Vegas!

So who is in for SUN??

Vegas Locals?
Matty?
Scott?
Marco?

Visiting CP members???

********************************************************************************
FINAL PLANS
********************************************************************************

OK guys just finlized my plans.

I land on Sunday at 5PM. I should be checked in to my hotel by 6PM.

**So if anyone wants to meet up:**
Unless there is a vendor party going on that anyone knows about.

Seahorse Lounge: Ceasars Palace (by the Pussy Cat Dolls area) 6:30PM

-if this is not to your liking we can have this as an initial meeting area and we can move to other places from here.
-drinks and cigars
-possible dinner

For those of you who cant make it. Im sure We will run into you! At the show