• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Really Stupid Old Man Vies for Darwin Award

She said: "The next thing John's bedroom door was open and he was covered in flames. "He said: "Jo, can you help me put this out?".

This is either utter BS or this is the calmest person ever. If I were a ball of flames, I would show a little more urgency in my requests, I think.

She said: "The next thing John's bedroom door was open and he was covered in flames. "He said: "Jo, can you help me put this out?".

This is either utter BS or this is the calmest person ever. If I were a ball of flames, I would show a little more urgency in my requests, I think.

They are English, prim and proper, my old man!

LOL Anthony. I guess I'll practice my "On Fire/Wife Help Me" speech now.

"I say dear, I seem to have run into a bit of a sticky wicket. It seems I've gone and caught fire, what, what. Be a love and douse me straight away, there's a good lass. Ah, thank you love, now how about a spot of tea?"

But then again, just how Happily Married was he? :laugh:

I'd revise the headline to read:

Really Stupid Old Man Vies for Darwin Award

What is something that you could easily find in your house that would help put out flames? Hmmmm.....?
Yeah, I can't think of anything that you sit and or stand and are covered with water the entire time, nothing that is used to clean yourself.

Edit to add: It just shows you how good cigars really are . . . :D

"I say dear, I seem to have run into a bit of a sticky wicket. It seems I've gone and caught fire, what, what. Be a love and douse me straight away, there's a good lass. Ah, thank you love, now how about a spot of tea?"

:laugh: lol... that's fk'n hilarious! I watch these weird shows on BBC and I can so see someone saying that! :laugh: