• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

real or fake siglo IV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your logic makes sense and I do see where it would lead to questions about sources and I have read many a post by a newb about sources since I have perused the site quite a bit. I appreciate your efforts in trying to keep the site secure. I started on this site to learn more about building humidors and special projects since I am working on my own and after looking through the site more found this section. I have read the pinned thread about sources and appreciate everything said there.

I am not sure why the OP has so many questions about fake Cohiba's if he wasn't going to be directed to questioning the source, but I also know that everyone's situation is different. People find this board in all kinds of ways, some of the members in old threads have only a couple of posts trying to get the info that they want and then move on, I have found the people friendly and knowledgeable and look forward to sticking around.

I want to clear something up. It is not my logic that I am clarifying, they are rules that are a part of Cigar Pass.

I don't know you or your intentions, so how do you expect me to know that you came here by chance.? I see you bumped up an old thread asking about the cigar you had and if it was legitimate. You seem to want to debate the merits of the rules and what they really mean to new members.

If knowledge is what you seek there are many historical threads that will answer many questions and broaden your knowledge on cigars and their upkeep.

As in all thing in life ymmv.

Cohiba507 - As previously mentioned, if you're having this much doubt about the authenticity of your cigars, I would advise finding a new source (if you're locality permits Cuban cigars), buying some books on the subject, or perhaps smoking non-Cuban cigars instead. Asking members to verify sources is an offense punishable with a ban. There are legalities involved, and our rules are in place for a reason. Please do not post any more "is this real or fake?" threads. Thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.