• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

real cubans or real scam

I know I am late on this and it is Finished but a lot of people on this board lately need to grow into their pants and shoes. I am getting tired of little know it all clones acting like they know everything with less than a year here. Hell I have been here 2 and still don't waltz around like it is my house.
Just because you bombed or got bombed by a older member or fog does not mean you are special.

Rant off but damn I am seeing this all the time now.

For the record I am not pointing fingers at anyone just making an observation if the shoe fits or in this case doesn't
wear it if not move on there is nothing to see here.

I wish I never posted this, I fell like a created a monster. I have learned a litle since that post and I apologize to all for causing this mess. Thanks to those who got my back a litle, I look forward to meeting alot of you guys in the future. Till then lets all just keep smokin.

I wish I never posted this, I fell like a created a monster. I have learned a litle since that post and I apologize to all for causing this mess. Thanks to those who got my back a litle, I look forward to meeting alot of you guys in the future. Till then lets all just keep smokin.

You made an honest mistake. Learn from it and move on. At least now you know how not to treat newer members.......even if you got them by a month or two. ;)

D

IBEW Local 1307 :cool: