• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

real cubans or real scam

LOCAL669

hey i fairly new been smokin for a liltle over a year and i am always surfin the net about stoggies. i see alot of sites offerin c.c's. i here so much about fakes has anybody ever had any luck with the web if so any suggested sites or advice.

hey i fairly new been smokin for a liltle over a year and i am always surfin the net about stoggies. i see alot of sites offerin c.c's. i here so much about fakes has anybody ever had any luck with the web if so any suggested sites or advice.
Rules posted at top of the forum....
"PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS SOURCES (THAT MEANS, DON'T TALK ABOUT CUBAN CIGAR RETAILERS!)"

Hmmm, you have 8 posts and have been here for under a month. This is not the topic to be bringing up at this point, or ever. It clearly states in big capital red letters at the top of this page and when you make a post "PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS SOURCES (THAT MEANS, DON'T TALK ABOUT CUBAN CIGAR RETAILERS!)"

I'm going to take it that you by some freak chance missed that. Hang out for a while, talk about legal cigars and enjoy the forums. In due time there may be a BOTL that chooses to share the information that you are looking for with you. Until then, let's not bring this up again k? :thumbs:

EDIT:
Apology accepted. Just try to pay attention to detail. :)

Hmmm, you have 8 posts and have been here for under a month. This is not the topic to be bringing up at this point, or ever. It clearly states in big capital red letters at the top of this page and when you make a post "PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS SOURCES (THAT MEANS, DON'T TALK ABOUT CUBAN CIGAR RETAILERS!)"

I'm going to take it that you by some freak chance missed that. Hang out for a while, talk about legal cigars and enjoy the forums. In due time there may be a BOTL that chooses to share the information that you are looking for with you. Until then, let's not bring this up again k? :thumbs:

EDIT:

This is a bit harsh for someone who has only been on the board for 3 months. Hell, I've been here a year and wouldn't think to come off like this.

Just my .02 cents.

Rob

EDIT:

Do them pants fit yet??? I'm not quite sure they do.

EDIT:

This is a bit harsh for someone who has only been on the board for 3 months. Hell, I've been here a year and wouldn't think to come off like this.

Just my .02 cents.

Rob

X2

EDIT:

Just my .02 cents.

Rob

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

LOCAL, don't forget that shift key buddy. Thanks! ;)

Sorry for lashing out earlier, I was actually writing my post as he was writing his follow up, hence the edit I made a couple seconds later. It was a bit harsh, my bad. I'd rather have someone call me on something I did wrong rather than let it go.

Once again, my bad.

EDIT:

Just my .02 cents.

Rob
I'm with Rob on this :angry:
3 months huh, apology aside this would have been better suited in a PM. I think IanHummble saw the error of his ways and tried to correct it...

LOCAL, don't forget that shift key buddy. Thanks! ;)

My thoughts exactly! :laugh:

I personally don't care about what IanHumble said but obviously LOCAL669's keyboard works just fine since he was able to muster up the motivation to utilize it when he signed up here. :whistling:

Oh and LOCAL, please proofread your posts and do your best to write like someone who's passed third grade writing and spelling. A very large majority of the membership here believe that proper writing, spelling and grammar is important unlike the asshat cigar boards where immature, sloppy and just plain stupid posting is the norm.

Thanks in advance. ;)

Thank you for your post. I have already been told (respectfully) by a few members about correct grammer. Believe it or not, I do have a education past third grade. I apologized for my rookie mistakes and respect the site enough to correct them. I am here to learn about cigars and the experience's of other cigar smokers. Thank you to all members who have been kind enough to share with me.

Let's put it this way...Rod protects this board. The FOGs on this board protects the NOOBs, and we as a community protect each other. You want sources, search and read. Rod and this community would never allow anyone or anything to take advantage of the members here. If after researching, you're still unclear, take your questions to PM.

EDIT:

WTH kind of post is this? Who the hell are you? Aren't you the guy asking for advice on how to set up your humidor last month? You have the balls to edit your post with "Apology accepted. Just try to pay attention to detail." ? :rolleyes: The only apology warrented here is from you. You've been here 2 months, don't know your ass from a hole in the ground about cigars, and should be the last person to ever consider posting advice. STFU and go stand in the corner until someone asks you to speak. :angry:

Local669, if you have a question you need to ask in private feel free to PM me.

Thank you for your post. I have already been told (respectfully) by a few members about correct grammAr. Believe it or not, I do have a education past third grade. I apologized for my rookie mistakes and respect the site enough to correct them. I am here to learn about cigars and the experience's of other cigar smokers. Thank you to all members who have been kind enough to share with me.

:whistling:

:laugh: Just kidding. Welcome to CP. :thumbs: