• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Question about tupperdors and a humidor

Thank you for the suggestion on what i have currently. So far all these seem to be holding humidity really well. The inkbird hygrometers are pretty decent units and function well. I will say it seems easier to keep bundles together like this and between WalMart and Target the needed tupperdor can be found to hold different amounts of cigars. The Vevor is a really nice unit and I almost went ahead and bought it but then i thought about what good it would do over what i have that seems to be working very well. I will it some thought but will most likely end up using that money to buy more cigars. I got into collecting a few Cuban and non-Cuban cigars about 2 years ago and never thought I would end up like this. I hope im not the only one when passing by their collection sometimes stops and looks at them and maybe even smells a vitola or 2? Just like I did 15 minutes before. Ah Christ i guess its hopeless at this point im highly addicted and need cigar rehab even thought I feel it a moot point.
Magnaflux
Cigar rehab. Yes, let's go ahead and torch a few and talk about it.

Reactions: MX