• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Question about Cigar 'seconds'

I put a poll up on the cigarwise.com forums on which format people preferred the Seconds list. Acrobat or Web Page. It's becoming a pain in the ass to edit both.

The poll is here:
CigarWise.com Forum Poll

Great info on that list. I'm learning to smoke good stuff at cheap prices. . . thanks

ANY HELP HERE GUYS ???
Just got home from JR's and got some connies, it was a long trip(8hrs) and I forgot what the guy said they were. All marked on it is CGLG, no number. Said they were Hoyo or ERDM "special select" or something and this was their last pack. Its a 6 inch long torpedo shape rounded at both ends with the cap end smaller than the foot.
When I found them on the shelf it was the last one and a suprise to the salesman to see one left, "tuff luck buddy they are mine !!!!" 25$ ;)

Awesome resource there on "seconds" :thumbs: The postives definitely outweight the negatives on passing up an offer like this. :cool: Getting basically the same cigar, only with slight physical flaws for a heck of a price is a heck of a deal. :D The only big downside is that you could possibly end up with a bundle of cigars in which perhaps more than a few sticks were wrapped too tightly and have absolutely no draw. :( From the sounds of it though through folks who have personally dabbled in them, that isn't a widespread problem.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I've been checking out CI, and can't help but notice a few 'gars that have caught my eye. They have the CI MISTAKES, Perdomo 2 Mistakes, as well as the Perdomo fresh-rolled "wheels" that look like excellent cigars at a very economical price.

cbid has been listing a lot of perdomo overruns lately. Anyone try the kelner seconds?

I am really interested in getting to this link.
I put a poll up on the cigarwise.com forums on which format people preferred the Seconds list. Acrobat or Web Page. It's becoming a pain in the ass to edit both.

The poll is here:
CigarWise.com Forum Poll

--------------------

Augie754
http://augie.dyndns.org/Links/Smoking.htm

Could be a dialup fart, but does anyone have a copy of the list that I can get?

rknicker said:
cbid has been listing a lot of perdomo overruns lately. Anyone try the kelner seconds?
[snapback]154246[/snapback]​
The Churchill's are decent, but need a lot of nap time before coming around. If you can get ahold of the lonsdale size, those are quite good.

Emo

speaking of.. the deal of the week at cbid is.... perdomo torp overruns. Go figure.ADO.

Boo. Bad rknicker! Bad! :(

For any who are interested, I created a PDF of the webpage, complete with hotlinks and all. If this offends the original creator, let me know and I will withdraw my offer, until then if you want a copy of it emailed to you let me know by way of PM or email and I will get it on its way!!

Edited to add- hotlinks don't work, but the crude Word version seems to keep the hotlinks intact? Whatever, I will send them bothand you can figure out which one suits your fancy.

rknicker said:
[snapback]154246[/snapback]​

Don't mention CBid, I'm in the eighth part of the twelve step program to stop compulsive bidding there. I can't help it sometimes. I fell off the wagon and did it again last night. I charged it of course, so the wife won't find out about it....... :whistling:

Well, if you live in fear of cbid, JR's is running a special on Connies this month too.

I feel like a pusher. One that's been using his own stuff. Send lawyers, guns, and money...

Has anybody tried the El Credito's? (LGC seconds) I am an LGC fan, and would love to find a good priced second, just curious if they are any good. Also, the Revolucion's, are they close in flavor and style to CAO's? They are unconfirmed, but that would be another great find!

Cool list, let me know if theres any help needed, I think I have somewhere A list of padron and gurkha seconds.

Email me any other list you have, my email is listed on the list from the website

Just got home from here http://www.bighumidor.com/news.cfm

Bought two bundles of "OLD FASHIONED". I got #1's (punch) 6 1/8" by 50 for 33$. Also got #31 (partagas) 6 1/2" by 42 for 32$. Both very yellowed cellos due to aging :) . Just a short drive up the coast from our condo in Ocean City.
Gonna split these with a friend, Dale from the last herf in Baltimore. I personally like these both alot, very smooooth mellow smokes.
A shameless plug for a great shop with friendly helpful people. Thanks Mark.

http://www.bighumidor.com/showitem.cfm/P_a...m_Villazon.html
http://www.bighumidor.com/showitem.cfm/Part__Seconds.html

oops EDIT forgot to say they are in Rehoboth,Delaware.