• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Por Larranaga

I called and talked to another of the store workers. Its the hand rolled Montecarlos and the other guy was also wrong about the box dates :rolleyes: . They also have the PCs for 240 euro for a 50 count cab. Looks like I need to save up another month and order the PCs. Thanks for the tip! :thumbs:

And to all the brothers who PMed me and to those thinking of PMing me... Sorry bros as much as I'd love to, I just can't, its not worth the risk.

He also told me they have the ultra rare "Partagas Coronas Grandes" in stock :0 I wish I had of known that yesterday, even MRN stated in his book that he has never seen one. I certainly would have bought one or two.

187,50 euro for a 25 count box, 7,50 euro for one.

They are giving you bad information. There are no handmade Monte Carlos.These are machine made only. Well you know what they say....if it is too good to be true........

Oh also remember one more thing. I always hear people blindly pursuing a certain cigar because it is "rare" or discontinued. Being a rare cigar does not guarantee good quality. Sometimes there is a reason that some lines are discontinued e.g. lack of interest from the public due to poor production or a poor blend.

Oh also remember one more thing. I always hear people blindly pursuing a certain cigar because it is "rare" or discontinued. Being a rare cigar does not guarantee good quality. Sometimes there is a reason that some lines are discontinued e.g. lack of interest from the public due to poor production or a poor blend.

As far as the Montecarlo goes he stated "hecho a mano" and all the German online shops I normally buy from concur with this information. I just don't like the stated size, so I'm not willing to buy a box anyway.

two links for example

http://www.zigarren-bugge.de/shop/produkte...e.asp?marke=383

http://www.zigarren-herzog.com/cgi-bin/he_...&suchen.y=6 (Another official La Casa del Habano store)

Regarding the Partagas Coronas Grandes, a single only costs 7 euro. regardless of how good of a cigar it might or might not be (its a Partagas so how bad could it really be if it isn't plugged?) I would have been more than happy to have picked 2 up at that price, one to smoke and one to have for the top shelf of my humidor if I liked the first one.

Ok, just to straight things out...Montecarlos are marked "Totalmente a mano" like hand-mades, because the filler leaf and binder leaf are bunched by machines, but wrapped by hand and are made with long filler (not short scraps).

BTW, if they still have any left, I'd definitely buy a box! They can be quite delicious. :thumbs: