• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Por Larrañaga Magnificos v Robustos ERs

So are you saying we have to do a group buy on the Trinis for future smoking?

Nice pics! But, they look even better in person!
Thanks again Wilkey! I'll have to wait a bit until I torch one of these. How long is it recommended to let these "rest" for?

I am down for G/Bs on any of the cigars discussed here... :whistling:

-Rob

Damn barracudas!

:laugh:

William, since the initial impressions were not just of youth but of high moistness I think that I'd wait a month before trying one for a critical analysis. I just don't have enough experience smoking off-the-roller's-table cigars to guess at how the experience will extrapolate to stabilized cigars. But that's not to say that I have the willpower to stop myself from lighting up this weekend. :D

Wilkey

Damn barracudas!

:laugh:

Barracudas.jpg

Wilkey's in the middle....dom dom....dom dom.....(Jaws sound).... :laugh:

Nice pics Wilkey!

I got my box of Robos about a week ago and they are freakin' gorgeous. Very dark.....almost a maduro, will probably try one around X-mas after dry-boxing for a couple of days.

I really wanted to get some of the Magnificos, but just too damn expensive :(

I'm with you on the Magnificos. My in-laws just flew in from England and I was tempted to ask them to pick me up a couple, but I just couldn't justify $40 cigars. Now I'm just waiting for my PL sampler to arrive.
I hear you guys. I wouldn't buy them at that price either. $40 buys me almost a full tank of gas good for about 300 miles. And for the cost of two tanks of gas, I could buy a box of Padron 2000. :D

Wilkey

Good to see you are still grounded :D :D

Awesome pics Wilkey, that band on the Magnifico is beautiful

Interesting story about the band/cigar in this video blog... http://www.cigaraficionado.com/Cigar/CA_Bl...,4694,8,00.html

Topped for a lost soul! :whistling:

You doing another GB? I'm in for a fiver if you are.

Not at the rates I'm seeing...I'd rather look at old EL - NOW prodcution run stock! :D

The price for the PL robustos is pretty high. Same with the Magnificos. Did it stop me from buying some......nope :rolleyes:

The crazy thing is that these will probably be released again in the next couple of years. <sigh>

So, anyone for a G/B on the Punch robustos?? :D

Ahhh,

Gotcha. It wouldn't make sense that they re-release an ER that is still in current production. :D Produce a new wave of them, yes. Re-release, no.

Wilkey

Oh, I guess I could be convinced. I haven't even looked for where these might be yet.

Wilkey

I'll trade you few cigars rolled with mostly pre-embargo tobacco for a couple of each of those. :sign: