• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

please delete this post

actually golfgar i was just trying to find some helpful information

I know, unfortunately it is information which is regulated on this board and you apparantly were ignorant of that fact and Wilkey was simply trying to help you get educated in the right way not the wrong way.

Here is some more helpful information I found......

gallery_998_773_20417.jpg

Could you come back on Monday? We're in much better humor on Mondays.

Doc.

happy now Officer Ginseng. i just think it's odd how we can't talk about cuban cigars but there are cuban cigar sponsors
Simple answer - There are members of this forum from all over the world, where the possession and consumption of Cuban cigars is legal.

Better answer - We can't talk about CC's because Rod, the forum owner and administrator, has said it's against the rules. If you have any desire to stick around, you should take the time to actually read and follow the rules.

Showing up as a new guy, breaking clearly posted rules, and insulting a long term member who is one of the best contributors to the forums is a pretty lousy way to get started.

And, by the way, this is a self moderating community and threads don't get deleted.

B.B.S.

Kurt,

From one CT guy to another, please let this drop, and spend some time getting to know CP and the folks who belong to this community.

It's a place that those of us who regularly spend time here really value, and we're pretty protective of it.

edited to add:

Ginseng does suck though. :whistling:

I agree :whistling:

happy now Officer Ginseng. i just think it's odd how we can't talk about cuban cigars but there are cuban cigar sponsors
Simple answer - There are members of this forum from all over the world, where the possession and consumption of Cuban cigars is legal.

Better answer - We can't talk about CC's because Rod, the forum owner and administrator, has said it's against the rules. If you have any desire to stick around, you should take the time to actually read and follow the rules.

Showing up as a new guy, breaking clearly posted rules, and insulting a long term member who is one of the best contributors to the forums is a pretty lousy way to get started.

And, by the way, this is a self moderating community and threads don't get deleted.

B.B.S.

There you go, explained in kind :D If you don't get it after this post.......

Brian

i guess i'll just get rid of it, but i dont need to be threatened. sorry i'm new to this website you dont have to be such a... meany

Oooohh.... An Internet "meany" has attacked... :sign:

You oughta feel awfully ashamed, Wilkey!!! :laugh:

Well shit. I think you're the first person to ever state this! I'll bet it's never been discussed before, too bad we don't have a search function or anything like it here to double check.

(hint: we're not all from the good ol US of A. Maybe (and this is a longshot) there's a member somewhere on this board who is not a citizen of the US and lives in a foreign country where cuban cigars are legal?) :rolleyes:

Darn its to early for popcorn.

I guess we'll have to go with pop-tarts!!
LOL! :laugh: Josh, you're one of a kind, my friend. :D

edited to add:

Ginseng does suck though. :whistling:

[fruity lisp]
Bitch!
[/fruity lisp]

Wilkey, enjoy your lunch with the girls!
We had a great time. Went to Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que and it was deeeeeelish!

Could you come back on Monday? We're in much better humor on Mondays.

Doc.
Doc, :thumbs: :D

Oooohh.... An Internet "meany" has attacked... :sign:

You oughta feel awfully ashamed, Wilkey!!! :laugh:
I am ashamed. In fact I'm going to hire Mistress Bianca to administer a little well-deserved punishment. :0 ;)

Wilkey

I know, unfortunately it is information which is regulated on this board and you apparantly were ignorant of that fact and Wilkey was simply trying to help you get educated in the right way not the wrong way.

Ok what does the keyboard photo denote? I'm not comprehending the meaning. ???

Ok what does the keyboard photo denote? I'm not comprehending the meaning. ???

Larry was trying to help the poor kid - his keyboard looks like this...

shift_key_broken.jpg