• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

please delete this post

Please edit your post and post title to remove all references to retailers of Cuban cigars to comply with CigarPass rules and regulations.

Wilkey

Note: I'm also going to report this thread to Rod. I would suggest that you fix your post so that it is nice and clean and in compliance before he gets to it.

Please take the time to read the rules before posting. Even if you didn't do that, this is right at the top of this forum section. PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS SOURCES
(THAT MEANS, DON'T TALK ABOUT CUBAN CIGAR RETAILERS)

I am not sure if you are aware or not, but Cuban cigars are illegal to possess in the US.

img3.jpg

I am not sure if you are aware or not, but Cuban cigars are illegal to possess in the US.
[/quote]

yeah i know, but dont act like nobody orders them in them in the US. im sure plenty of the members on this website have.

I'm offering you an opportunity to drop this right here and right now.

The alternative is that you keep this up, Rod waltzes in and sees that you are openly and willfully flouting his rules and, as a result, bans your ass.

Wilkey

i guess i'll just get rid of it, but i dont need to be threatened. sorry i'm new to this website you dont have to be such a... meany

I'm offering you an opportunity to drop this right here and right now.

The alternative is that you keep this up, Rod waltzes in and sees that you are openly and willfully flouting his rules and, as a result, bans your ass.

Wilkey

You'd better hurry up as it is almost 8:30 in CA! Take Wilkey's advise.

happy now Officer Ginseng. i just think it's odd how we can't talk about cuban cigars but there are cuban cigar sponsors

i guess i'll just get rid of it, but i dont need to be threatened. sorry i'm new to this website you dont have to be such a... meany

Indeed you are and that being the case, it would behoove you to take a good long time and read up on the rules and find out as much as you can about how things are done here and why.

Darn its to early for popcorn.

I guess we'll have to go with pop-tarts!!

edited cause I can't spell

Kurt, it doesn't take a whole lot of reading here to realize that Wilkey is one of the friendliest and considerate people on this board (not to mention his knowledge of both CP and cigars.) He is offering you some very good advice and there really is no call to get defensive and snide about it. Mistakes happen and Wilkey is trying to prevent you from landing in a big pile of ****.

Kurt,

From one CT guy to another, please let this drop, and spend some time getting to know CP and the folks who belong to this community.

It's a place that those of us who regularly spend time here really value, and we're pretty protective of it.

edited to add:

Ginseng does suck though. :whistling: