• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photo Thread

A few from my daughter's wedding the other week:

IMG_6250.jpeg

3L9A7471-6.jpeg

IMG_4755.jpeg

The top of the Alps poking through the clouds on our way into Zurich during the move:

IMG_4727.jpeg

Home...

IMG_4734.jpeg

Finally, my daughter and I found this skull (probably a cat) in the wooded area across from our house in Spain when we first moved in and were walking the dogs. My wife would not allow it in the house, so my kiddo took it back out. I thought she tossed it far away, but turns out it was right outside our gate the entire time we lived there. This is the very last photo I think I took at our house before leaving,

IMG_4671.jpeg

Visited Canada (specifically Banff/Jasper area) in 2013. Beautiful trip if you are into mountains and lakes. I've been lucky enough to get there a total of three times, twice in the summer, once in the winter. For now, it is the prettiest place I've been. Here are a couple images from that trip. I've got a pixel page under Joe Kopp if you want to see more. And if we have any Canadians, Happy Canada Day a bit late.

JKASpiritIsland.pngDailyFacebookCANALMoraineL.jpg