• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Party Shorts

Sorry, I can't take credit for the party shorts, I stole the image from chefchris when we were talking about Party Shorts on CSmokers. I must give credit where credit is due. :laugh:

Sorry, I can't take credit for the party shorts, I stole the image from chefchris when we were talking about Party Shorts on CSmokers. I must give credit where credit is due. :laugh:

Well shit, I'm disappointed now that it's not you. LMAO :sign:

Last month, when this thread started, I shared the opinion that these were not living up to the hype. I smoked a few a little ways back, and could take them or leave them. The ones I have are Dec. '05, so I decided to let them get a full year on 'em and try again. Yesterday, I gave it another go, and I'm still not thrilled by these. A few said to wait 2-3 years, but for me, that's too long to wait for a stick this size. I bought them to smoke when time is at a premium, which seems like all the time nowadays, therefore aging these for a long time just isn't going to happen. Especially since humidor space is just as hard to come by as more hours in the day.